Is anyone else having trouble with level 970?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 970 right here!
This comprehensive guide will help you complete Wordscapes Level 970 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 970:
To complete Wordscapes level 970 [Calm 10, Lake], players must use the letters L, I, Y, K, R, N, C to make the words: NICK, LICK, RINK, CRINKLY, KIN, ICY, CRY, LYRIC, YIN, NIL, CLINK, LINK, INK, ILK.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 970 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s hit the ground running!
Wordscapes Level 970 [Calm 10, Lake]
Wordscapes level 970 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players must use the letters L, I, Y, K, R, N, C on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
You must spell all the words correctly in order to pass.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 970 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 970, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
NICK, LICK, RINK, CRINKLY, KIN, ICY, CRY, LYRIC, YIN, NIL, CLINK, LINK, INK, ILK
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ICKY, RICK, YIRK, CIRL, IRK, INLY, RIN, LIN, LINKY, LINY, LIRK, KIRN, KYLIN, KILN, INKY, KIR, NIRL, ICK, RICY, CLY
Earlier, the objective words for level 970 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- NICK: [noun]a small cut in a surface or an edge.
- LICK: [verb]to move the tongue across the surface of something.
- RINK: [noun]a large, flat surface, of ice or other hard material, for skating (= a sport using special boots to move along) or the area or building that contains this.
- CRINKLY: [verb]to become covered in many small lines and folds, or to cause something to do this.
- KIN: [noun]family and relations.
- ICY: [adjective]covered in ice.
- CRY: [verb]to produce tears as the result of a strong emotion, such as unhappiness or pain.
- LYRIC: [noun]the words of a song, especially a pop song.
- YIN: [noun]in Chinese philosophy, the female principle of the universe, represented as dark and negative.
- NIL: [noun]nothing.
- CLINK: [verb]to (cause something to) make a short ringing sound like pieces of glass or metal knocking lightly together.
- LINK: [noun]a connection between two people, things, or ideas.
- INK: [noun]coloured liquid used for writing, printing, and drawing.
- ILK: [noun]a particular type.
- ICKY: [adjective]unpleasant, especially to look at.
- RICK: [noun]a large pile of straw or hay (= dried grass) that has been built in a regular shape.
- IRK: [verb]to annoy someone.
- KILN: [noun]a type of large oven used for making bricks and clay objects hard after they have been shaped.
- INKY: [adjective]covered with ink.
- KIR: [noun]a drink consisting of a mixture of white wine and an alcoholic blackcurrant drink.
- ICK: [exclamation]used to express a feeling of shock or dislike that makes you feel sick.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 970 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 971 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.