Do you need help getting past level 108?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 108 in this guide!
This guide will provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 108 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 108:
To complete Wordscapes level 108 [Pass 12, Canyon], players must use the letters I, E, H, K, S, R to make the words: HER, SHIRE, SHIRK, HIS, RISE, SHE, SKIER, SKI, HIKERS, HEIRS, HIRE, HERS, SIRE, RISK.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 108 and move on to bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 108 [Pass 12, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 108 is a difficult level that will challenge players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters I, E, H, K, S, R on the board.
To pass, you need to spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 108 Answers
In Wordscapes level 108, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
HER, SHIRE, SHIRK, HIS, RISE, SHE, SKIER, SKI, HIKERS, HEIRS, HIRE, HERS, SIRE, RISK
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
REIK, SKER, SIKER, SHRIKE, KIR, KEIRS, SRI, RES, SIK, REHS, HES, SERK, HIRES, HIKES, KIRS, EHS, SER, KHI, IRK, SHIER, IRE, SIR, SHRI, ISH, ERKS, RESH, REI, ERS, EIKS, SHRIEK, HEIR, ERK, SEIK, SHEIK, REIKS, KESH, KISH, EIK, KIER, HIKER, SIHR, KEIR, IRKS, KHIS, HIE, SHIR, SEIR, KIERS, SEI, REIS, IRES, KIS, HIES, SIKE, EISH, REH, KRIS, HIKE
As described earlier, the goal words for level 108 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- HER: [pronoun]used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
- SHIRE: [noun]a county, now used in combination in the names of many British counties.
- SHIRK: [verb]to avoid work, duties, or responsibilities, especially if they are difficult or unpleasant.
- HIS: [determiner]belonging to or connected with a man, boy, or male animal that has just been mentioned or is known about.
- RISE: [verb]to move upwards.
- SHE: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has already been mentioned.
- SKIER: [noun]one of a pair of long, flat narrow pieces of wood or plastic that curve up at the front and are fastened to boots so that the wearer can move quickly and easily over snow.
- SKI: [noun]one of a pair of long, flat narrow pieces of wood or plastic that curve up at the front and are fastened to boots so that the wearer can move quickly and easily over snow.
- HIKERS: [noun]a person who goes for a long walk in the countryside.
- HEIRS: [noun]a person who will legally receive money, property, or a title from another person, especially an older member of the same family, when that other person dies.
- HIRE: [verb]to pay to use something for a short period.
- HERS: [pronoun]the one(s) belonging to or connected with a woman, girl, or female animal that has been mentioned or is known about.
- SIRE: [noun]a male parent of an animal, especially a horse.
- RISK: [noun]the possibility of something bad happening.
- KIR: [noun]a drink consisting of a mixture of white wine and an alcoholic blackcurrant drink.
- SRI: [noun]an island country in the Indian Ocean south of India.
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- HES: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has already been mentioned.
- HIRES: [verb]to pay to use something for a short period.
- HIKES: [noun]a long walk, especially in the countryside.
- KIRS: [noun]a drink consisting of a mixture of white wine and an alcoholic blackcurrant drink.
- IRK: [verb]to annoy someone.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- SIR: [noun]used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man, especially one who you are providing a service to or who is in a position of authority.
- ISH: [suffix]used to form adjectives and nouns that say what country or area a person, thing, or language comes from.
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- SHRIEK: [noun]a short, loud, high cry, especially one produced suddenly as an expression of a powerful emotion.
- HEIR: [noun]a person who will legally receive money, property, or a title from another person, especially an older member of the same family, when that other person dies.
- SHEIK: [noun]an Arab leader.
- HIKER: [noun]a person who goes for a long walk in the countryside.
- IRKS: [verb]to annoy someone.
- HIE: [verb]to go quickly or to hurry.
- HIES: [verb]to go quickly or to hurry.
- KRIS: [noun]→ Santa Claus.
- HIKE: [noun]a long walk, especially in the countryside.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 108 is challenging but not impossible.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Climb to the next level
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 109 on your own!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.