Has anyone else been unable to beat level 122?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 122 in our cheat guide!
With this guide, you’ll have all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 122 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 122:
To complete Wordscapes level 122 [Arch 10, Canyon], players must use the letters V, L, S, E to make the words: LESS, VESSEL, ELSE, ELVES, EVE, SELVES, SEES.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 122 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 122 [Arch 10, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 122 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
In this level, you must use the letters V, L, S, E on the board to construct as many words as possible.
The only way to pass is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 122 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 122, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
LESS, VESSEL, ELSE, ELVES, EVE, SELVES, SEES
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
SELES, SLEE, VEES, SELE, SEE, EEL, LEV, LESES, LES, SEEL, LEE, ESES, VEE, ELVE, ELS, LEES, SEVS, ESS, LEVS, SEL, EELS, LEVE, SELS, SEELS, VELE, SEV, ESE, EVES, VELES, SESE, ESSE
Previously, the objective words for level 122 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- LESS: [determiner]a smaller amount (of), or to a smaller degree.
- VESSEL: [noun]a large boat or a ship.
- ELSE: [adverb]used after words beginning with any-, every-, no-, and some-, or after how, what, where, who, why, but not which, to mean ‘other’, ‘another’, ‘different’, ‘extra’.
- ELVES: plural of elf.
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
- SELVES: plural of self.
- SEES: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- VEES: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- SEE: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- EEL: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- LEE: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- LEES: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- ESS: [noun]abbreviation for employee self-service.
- EELS: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- ESE: [suffix]of a place, or the language spoken in a place.
- EVES: [noun]24 December, the day before Christmas Day.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Upon forming a word, it will be removed from the game board and the player will be awarded points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 122 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Advance to the next phase
With your new strategy and tips, give level 123 a try on your own!
I’m rooting for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.