Has anyone else been unable to beat level 123?
Don’t worry–welcome to the Wordscapes level 123 cheat guide!
Follow along with our guide to complete Wordscapes Level 123 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 123:
To complete Wordscapes level 123 [Arch 11, Canyon], players must use the letters H, G, B, R, T, I to make the words: BIG, BRIG, RIGHT, BIT, BIRTH, GRIT, HIT, RIG, BRIGHT.
Whether you have extensive experience with Wordscapes or are just starting out, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 123 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Wordscapes Level 123 [Arch 11, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 123 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters H, G, B, R, T, I on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
In order to get all three stars on this level, players must make more words.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 123 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 123, players can use this order to finish the target words:
BIG, BRIG, RIGHT, BIT, BIRTH, GRIT, HIT, RIG, BRIGHT
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
BRIT, GIB, TIG, THIR, RIB, RIT, GIRT, GHI, TRIG, GRITH, GIRTH, BRITH, GIT, THIG, BIGHT
Previously, the objective words for level 123 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- BIG: [adjective]large in size or amount.
- BRIG: [noun]a military prison, especially one on a US navy ship.
- RIGHT: [adjective]correct.
- BIT: [noun]a small piece or amount of something.
- BIRTH: [noun]the time when a baby or young animal comes out of its mother’s body.
- GRIT: [noun]very small pieces of stone or sand.
- HIT: [verb]to move your hand or an object onto the surface of something so that it touches it, usually with force.
- RIG: [verb]to arrange dishonestly for the result of something, for example an election, to be changed.
- BRIGHT: [adjective]full of light, shining.
- BRIT: [noun]a British person.
- GIB: [noun]a unit of computer information, consisting of 1,024 megabytes.
- RIB: [noun]a bone that curves round from your back to your chest.
- GIRT: past simple and past participle of gird old use.
- TRIG: [noun]→ trigonometry.
- GIRTH: [noun]the distance around the outside of a thick or fat object, like a tree or a body.
- BRITH: [noun]a ceremony in which a Jewish male, usually an 8-day-old baby, is circumcised (= the loose skin at the end of his penis is cut off).
- GIT: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is stupid or unpleasant.
- BIGHT: [noun]a curved part of a coast or river that is set back from the rest.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 123 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Move up to the next rank
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 124 a go by yourself!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.