Are you stuck on level 128 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 128 in this cheat guide!
In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with all the information and tips you need.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 128:
To complete Wordscapes level 128 [Arch 16, Canyon], players must use the letters I, N, E, R, W to make the words: INNER, WIRE, NINE, INN, NEW, WINNER, WINE, WIN.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 128 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get moving!
Wordscapes Level 128 [Arch 16, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 128 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters I, N, E, R, W on the board.
You must spell all the words correctly in order to pass.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 128 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 128, players can use this order to finish the target words:
INNER, WIRE, NINE, INN, NEW, WINNER, WINE, WIN
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
WEIR, IRE, REW, REWIN, ERN, RENIN, WREN, REN, RIN, NINER, REI, NIE, WEN, RINE, WINN, REIN
As described earlier, the goal words for level 128 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- INNER: [adjective]inside or contained within something else.
- WIRE: [noun]a piece of thin metal thread that can be bent, used for fastening things and for making particular types of objects that are strong but can bend.
- NINE: [number]the number 9.
- INN: [noun]a pub where you can stay for the night, usually in the countryside.
- NEW: [adjective]recently created or having started to exist recently.
- WINNER: [noun]someone who wins a game, competition, or election.
- WINE: [noun]an alcoholic drink that is usually made from grapes, but can also be made from other fruits or flowers. It is made by fermenting the fruit with water and sugar.
- WIN: [verb]to achieve first position and/or get a prize in a competition, election, fight, etc..
- WEIR: [noun]a wall built under the water across a river, over which the water flows from one level to another in a controlled way.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- WREN: [noun]a very small, brown bird.
- WEN: [noun]a lump (= raised part) that has grown on the skin.
- REIN: [noun]a long, thin piece of material, especially leather, that helps you to control and direct a horse.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 128 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb to the next level
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 129 a try solo!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.