Are you stuck on level 173 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for passing Wordscapes level 173 right here!
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know to conquer Wordscapes Level 173, including tips for earning all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 173:
To complete Wordscapes level 173 [Wind 13, Sky], players must use the letters V, H, D, E, A to make the words: HEED, HAVE, HAD, HEAD, HEAVED, EVADE.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 173 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s hit the ground running!
Wordscapes Level 173 [Wind 13, Sky]
Wordscapes level 173 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters V, H, D, E, A on the board to make as many words as possible.
You must spell all the words correctly in order to pass.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 173 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 173, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
HEED, HAVE, HAD, HEAD, HEAVED, EVADE
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
DAH, HEVEA, EHED, HAED, HADE, HAE, VADE, EAVED, DEV, VEE, DEAVE, EAVE, HEAVE, EDH, DAE, DEEV, VAE, AHED, AVE, DEE, EVE, DEVA
As described earlier, the goal words for level 173 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- HEED: [verb]to pay attention to something, especially advice or a warning.
- HAVE: [auxiliary verb]used with the past participle of other verbs to form the present perfect and past perfect.
- HAD: [verb]past simple and past participle of have , also used with the past participle of other verbs to form the past perfect.
- HEAD: [noun]the part of the body above the neck where the eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and brain are.
- HEAVED: [verb]to move something heavy using a lot of effort.
- EVADE: [verb]to avoid or escape from someone or something.
- DAH: [adjective]→ la-di-da old-fashioned informal.
- VADE: [noun]a useful book or document that you can check regularly for information about something.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- EAVE: [noun]the edge of a roof that sticks out over the top of a wall.
- HEAVE: [verb]to move something heavy using a lot of effort.
- AVE: [noun]written abbreviation for avenue.
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 173 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb to the next level
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 174 independently!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.