Is anyone else struggling to get through level 179?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for beating Wordscapes level 179 right here!
This guide will take you through the steps to complete Wordscapes Level 179 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 179:
To complete Wordscapes level 179 [Rays 3, Sky], players must use the letters E, G, I, T, N to make the words: GIN, GIT, TIN, TEN, NIT, NET, TINGE, IGNITE, GENT.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 179 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s jump in!
Wordscapes Level 179 [Rays 3, Sky]
Wordscapes level 179 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players must use the letters E, G, I, T, N provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To unlock all three stars, players must form a greater number of words.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 179 Answers
In Wordscapes level 179, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
GIN, GIT, TIN, TEN, NIT, NET, TINGE, IGNITE, GENT
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
TINE, GET, GEN, GIE, GIEN, TIG, ENG, INTI, TING, NIE, TIGE, TIE, TEG, GEIT, GITE, TEIN, GENII, TIEING, ING, NEG, NITE
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 179 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- GIN: [noun]a clear, strong alcoholic drink flavoured with juniper berries (= small fruits).
- GIT: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is stupid or unpleasant.
- TIN: [noun]a chemical element that is a silver-coloured metal, often combined with other metals or used to cover and protect other metals.
- TEN: [number]the number 10.
- NIT: [noun]a nitwit informal disapproving.
- NET: [noun]material made of threads of rope, string, wire, or plastic with spaces between them, allowing gas, liquid, or small objects to go through, or an object made with this material that is used to limit the movement of something.
- TINGE: [noun]a very slight amount of a colour or of a feeling.
- IGNITE: [verb]to (cause to) start burning or explode.
- GENT: [noun]a gentleman (= polite man who behaves well towards other people, especially women).
- TINE: [noun]one of the sharp pointed parts on an object such as a fork or comb.
- GET: [verb]to obtain, buy, or earn something.
- GEN: [noun]information about a particular subject.
- TING: [adverb](with) a clear, high ringing sound.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- GITE: [noun]a holiday house for renting in France.
- GENII: [noun]a magical spirit, originally in Arab traditional stories, who does or provides whatever the person who controls it asks.
- ING: [suffix]used to form the present participle of regular verbs.
- NEG: [verb]to make negative or slightly insulting comments to someone you find attractive in order to make them take an interest in you.
- NITE: [noun]not standard for night . This word is sometimes used in advertisements..
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 179 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance to the next phase
Try your hand at level 180 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.