Are you stuck on level 214 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–welcome to the Wordscapes level 214 cheat guide!
This guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 214 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 214:
To complete Wordscapes level 214 [Cloud 6, Sky], players must use the letters V, E, I, A, D, S to make the words: VISA, AVID, SAID, VIA, IDEA, AID, SAD, AIDE, ADS, VIE, VASE, SAVED, ASIDE, SAVE, SIDE, ADVISE, DIVE, SEA.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 214 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 214 [Cloud 6, Sky]
Wordscapes level 214 is a difficult level that will challenge players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, you must use the letters V, E, I, A, D, S on the board to construct as many words as possible.
The only way to pass is to spell all the words correctly.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 214 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 214, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
VISA, AVID, SAID, VIA, IDEA, AID, SAD, AIDE, ADS, VIE, VASE, SAVED, ASIDE, SAVE, SIDE, ADVISE, DIVE, SEA
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
DEVAS, DIE, SAE, AVES, DAE, VISED, VID, EDS, DAIS, IDS, DESI, VADE, VAES, DEVS, VAS, IDES, VIAS, VIES, VIS, AVE, VISE, IDEAS, DIVES, DEVIS, SEI, SED, SADI, DIS, DIV, VIDS, VIDE, DIES, VISAED, IDE, VIAE, DIVAS, SAI, SEV, DAES, AVISE, EAS, DIVS, DEVA, DEI, SADE, DAVIES, VAE, AIDES, AIDS, DEV, VIED, SIDA, DEVI, AIS, SAV, VADES, DISA, DIVA, DAS
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 214 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- VISA: [noun]an official mark, usually made in a passport, that allows you to enter or leave a particular country.
- AVID: [adjective]extremely eager or interested.
- SAID: [verb]past simple and past participle of say.
- VIA: [preposition]going through or stopping at a place on the way to another place.
- IDEA: [noun]a suggestion or plan for doing something.
- AID: [noun]help or support.
- SAD: [adjective]unhappy or sorry.
- AIDE: [noun]a person whose job is to help someone important, such as a member of a government or a military officer of high rank.
- ADS: [noun]abbreviation for American Depositary Share: a share in a foreign company bought and sold in US dollars in US financial markets. Each ADS is equal to one or more real shares in the company.
- VIE: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- VASE: [noun]a container used for holding cut flowers or for decoration.
- SAVED: [verb]to stop someone or something from being killed, injured, or destroyed.
- ASIDE: [adverb]on or to one side.
- SAVE: [verb]to stop someone or something from being killed, injured, or destroyed.
- SIDE: [noun]a flat outer surface of an object, especially one that is not the top, the bottom, the front, or the back.
- ADVISE: [verb]to give someone advice.
- DIVE: [verb]to jump into water, especially with your head and arms going in first, or to move down under the water.
- SEA: [noun]the salty water that covers a large part of the surface of the earth, or a large area of salty water, smaller than an ocean, that is partly or completely surrounded by land.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- SAE: [noun]abbreviation for stamped addressed envelope or self-addressed envelope: an envelope with a stamp and your name and address on it that you send inside another envelope to an organization when you want a reply.
- EDS: [noun]abbreviation for erectile dysfunction.
- DAIS: [noun]a raised surface at one end of a meeting room that someone can stand on when speaking to a group.
- IDS: [noun]in psychoanalysis, the deepest part of the unconscious mind that represents the most basic natural human needs and emotions such as hunger, anger, and the wish for pleasure.
- DESI: [noun]a person who comes from or whose family comes from India, Pakistan, or Bangladesh but who lives in another country.
- VADE: [noun]a useful book or document that you can check regularly for information about something.
- VAS: [noun]abbreviation for visual analogue scale: a way of measuring how likely people are to have a particular attitude.
- IDES: [noun]in the ancient Roman calendar, a day approximately in the middle of each month.
- VIES: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- VIS: [preposition]in relation to.
- AVE: [noun]written abbreviation for avenue.
- VISE: [noun]a tool with two parts that can be moved together by tightening a screw so that an object can be held firmly between them while it is being worked on.
- IDEAS: [noun]a suggestion or plan for doing something.
- DIVES: [verb]to jump into water, especially with your head and arms going in first, or to move down under the water.
- DIS: [verb]→ diss US slang.
- DIV: [noun]a divvy.
- VIDE: [verb]see; used as a written instruction to tell a reader to look at a particular book, page, etc. for more information.
- DIES: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- DIVAS: [noun]a very successful and famous female singer or actor.
- DIVS: [noun]a divvy.
- AIDES: [noun]a person whose job is to help someone important, such as a member of a government or a military officer of high rank.
- AIDS: [noun]abbreviation for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome: a serious disease caused by a virus that destroys the body’s natural protection from infection.
- VIED: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- SAV: [noun]short for Cabernet Sauvignon : a type of red wine.
- DIVA: [noun]a very successful and famous female singer or actor.
- DAS: [noun]abbreviation for district attorney.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 214 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
By implementing the tips and strategies from this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Promote to the next level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 215 a try on your own!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.