Is anyone else stuck on level 217 and looking for help?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 217 right here!
In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with all the information and tips you need.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 217:
To complete Wordscapes level 217 [Cloud 9, Sky], players must use the letters L, Y, R, U, O, S to make the words: SOURLY, OUR, YOU, SURLY, SOY, SLY, YOUR, SOUR, LOUSY, ROSY, SLUR, OURS.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 217 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 217 [Cloud 9, Sky]
Wordscapes level 217 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters L, Y, R, U, O, S on the board.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 217 Answers
In Wordscapes level 217, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
SOURLY, OUR, YOU, SURLY, SOY, SLY, YOUR, SOUR, LOUSY, ROSY, SLUR, OURS
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
ROULS, LOS, SOU, OYS, RYUS, ORS, YOUS, YOURS, LOUR, LURS, SOL, RULY, LOURY, LOY, SOUL, OUS, YUS, LORY, LOR, LOU, LOURS, ROUL, LUR, LOUS, LOYS, RYU
Earlier, the objective words for level 217 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- SOURLY: [adverb]in a way that is unfriendly or easily annoyed.
- OUR: [determiner]of or belonging to us.
- YOU: [pronoun]used to refer to the person or people being spoken or written to.
- SURLY: [adjective]often in a bad mood, unfriendly, and not polite.
- SOY: [noun]a type of small bean grown in large amounts as food for people and animals.
- SLY: [adjective]deceiving people in a clever way in order to get what you want.
- YOUR: [determiner]belonging or relating to the person or group of people being spoken or written to.
- SOUR: [adjective]having a sharp, sometimes unpleasant, taste or smell, like a lemon, and not sweet.
- LOUSY: [adjective]very bad.
- ROSY: [adjective]having a colour between pink and red.
- SLUR: [verb]to pronounce the sounds of a word in a way that is wrong or not clear.
- OURS: [pronoun]the one(s) belonging to or connected with the person who is speaking and one or more other people.
- LOS: [noun]a brand name for a type of plastic or rubber mattress that you fill with air and use to lie on or to float on water.
- SOU: [noun]a very small amount of money.
- ORS: [conjunction]used to connect different possibilities.
- YOUS: [pronoun]used to mean “you”, when addressing a group of people that you are speaking to.
- YOURS: [pronoun]the one(s) belonging to or connected with the person or group of people being spoken or written to.
- SOL: [noun]the fifth note in the sol-fa musical scale.
- SOUL: [noun]the spiritual part of a person that some people believe continues to exist in some form after their body has died, or the part of a person that is not physical and experiences deep feelings and emotions.
- OUS: [suffix]added to nouns to form adjectives that refer to a quality or condition.
- LOU: [noun]a serious disease that affects the nerve cells and causes the muscles to become weaker and smaller.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 217 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
By implementing the tips and strategies from this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance to the next phase
Try your hand at level 218 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.