Welcome to the level 26(FOREST – DEW 6) pass guide. In level 26, you need to make 9 matching words to complete the crossword puzzle using the 5 letters( “S“, “E“, “P“, “A“, “K“), which given in the bottom tray.
The difficulty level of this round is Normal.
But since you’re here, I’m sure you’re having trouble, and I’m happy to help you here.
Next, I will list all the words in this crossword round and their definitions.
In addition, for those who like a challenge, I will give an extra word bonus: all the other words and definitions that match the given letters.
Let’s move on.
Each person can take a different crossword order to complete Wordscapes, depending on how deeply the words are remembered in mind.
Generally speaking, the fewer letters a word contains, the easier it is to remember.
To make it easier for you to complete the game, I will give the answers for Level 26 in order:
The above is just a text preview of all the crossword answers, which is not enough.
In my opinion, pictures may be more precise than words.
So, let’s take a look at the visual answer:
Next, let’s look at the common definitions of the above words:
- [verb]: to extend a greeting; to express oneself before a group; to serve as spokesperson; to be indicative or suggestive;
- [verb]: to call on for an answer; to put a question about; to make a request of; to set as a price;
- [noun]: great salt water, covering a large part of the earth; the seafaring life;
- [noun]: a pointed or projecting part of a garment; a sharp or pointed end;
- [verb]: to cause to come to a peak, point, or maximum;
- [adjective]: being at or reaching the maximum;
- [noun]: a pointed or projecting part of a garment;
- [noun]: the seed of the pea; something resembling a pea;
- [noun]: the fluid part of a plant; a foolish gullible person;
- [verb]: to drain or deprive of sap; to knock out with a sap;
- [noun]: a mineral spring; a fashionable resort or hotel; a hot tub with a whirlpool device;
- [noun]: a large uncouth person;
- [verb]: to copy closely but often clumsily and ineptly;
- [adjective]: CRAZY, WILD —usually used in the phrase go ape;
If you would like more definitions of the words above, you can find the definitive content at: Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
Merriam-Webster’s dictionary is the most trusted dictionary of English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciations in the United States.
I’m sure you already know the words above, so if you want more of a challenge, you can stay here and go ahead and complete the crossword.
But if you want to finish the level simply, you can do so by checking out the screenshots of the following walkthrough and the visuals of the final crossword puzzle that was cracked.
It is always better to do than to say, so let’s take a look at my walkthrough:
The above is my actual walkthrough process.
Does it look clear?
You can follow my steps to complete it or refer to the completion picture or video to pass this level according to your habits.
Other Words with The Letters
I believe you have completed all the above words puzzle correctly, so congratulations on passing this level.
If you are a challenging person, the words above must not satisfy you.
For this reason, I have checked the relevant information and provided you with the following bonus words, which I hope will be helpful to you.
- spake – archaic past tense of SPEAK；
- apes – a large uncouth person；
- apse – a projecting part of a building；
- kea, keas – a large mostly dull green New Zealand parrot；
- kep, keps – dialectal, British : to intercept and hinder；
- sake – the benefit, advantage, or enhancement of an entity；
- skep – a domed hive made of twisted straw；
- asp – ASPEN；
- pas – the right of precedence;
- pea – a variable annual Eurasian vine;
The definitions of all words above are from authoritative dictionaries, so please do not doubt them.
The following is a list of sources:
Congratulations, you have completed all the crossword puzzles in Wordscapes Level 26, and you have become stronger for it.
Next, you can click the button below “Next Post” to go to the next level.
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.