Here is the guide for wordscapes level 30(FOREST – DEW 10), where you can use the 5 letters in the bottom tray: “A“, “R“, “M“, “S“, “W” to make 8 words that meet the crossword requirements.
The difficulty level of this round is Normal.
But since you’re here, I’m sure you’re having trouble, and I’m happy to help you here.
Next, I will list all the words in this crossword round and their definitions.
In addition, for those who like a challenge, I will give an extra word bonus: all the other words and definitions that match the given letters.
Let’s move on.
Each person can take a different crossword order to complete Wordscapes, depending on how deeply the words are remembered in mind.
Generally speaking, the fewer letters a word contains, the easier it is to remember.
To make it easier to complete the game for you, the answers to wordscapes level 30 will be given below in order:
The above is just a text preview of all the crossword answers, which is not enough.
In my opinion, images may be more precise than text.
So, let’s take a look at the visual answer(Completed Screen):
Next, let’s look at the common definitions of the above words:
- past tense first- and third-person singular of BE
- [noun]: a human upper limb; an inlet of water (as from the sea); a combat branch (as of an army);
- [verb]: to furnish or equip with weapons;
- [noun]: a male sheep;
- [verb]: to strike with violence : CRASH; to force in by or as if by driving;
- [noun]: a hand or power tool or a machine used to cut hard material;
- [verb]: to cut with a saw; to use a saw;
- [verb]: to make warm;
- [adjective]: giving out heat to a moderate or adequate degree; comfortably established : SECURE;
- [noun]: a colony of honeybees settled in a hive;
- [verb]: to form and depart from a hive in a swarm;
- [noun]: something that mars : BLEMISH;
- [verb]: to ruin or diminish the perfection or wholeness of : SPOIL;
- past tense of SWIM
If you would like more definitions of the words above, you can find the definitive content at: Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
Merriam-Webster’s dictionary is the most trusted dictionary of English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciations in the United States.
I’m sure you already know the words above, so if you want more of a challenge, you can stay here and go ahead and complete the crossword.
But if you want to finish the level simply, you can do so by checking out the screenshots of the following walkthrough and the visuals of the final crossword puzzle that was cracked.
It is always better to do than to say, so let’s take a look at my walkthrough:
The above is my actual walkthrough process.
Does it look clear?
You can follow my steps to complete it or refer to the completion picture or video to pass this level according to your habits.
Other Words with The Letters
I believe you have completed all the above words puzzle correctly, so congratulations on passing this level.
If you are a challenging person, the words above must not satisfy you.
For this reason, I have checked the relevant information and provided you with the following bonus words, which I hope will be helpful to you.
- maw – the receptacle into which food is taken by swallowing;
- raw – not cooked; lacking covering : NAKED;
- war – a state of hostility, conflict, or antagonism;
The definitions of all words above are from authoritative dictionaries, so please do not doubt them.
The following is a list of sources:
Congratulations, you have completed all the crossword puzzles in Wordscapes Level 30, and you have become stronger for it.
Next, you can click the button below “Next Post” to go to the next level.
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.