Do you need help getting past level 329?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 329 in this cheat guide!
This guide is packed with all the information and guidance you need.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 329:
To complete Wordscapes level 329 [Crest 9, Mountain], players must use the letters M, I, V, E, O, T to make the words: MOTE, EMIT, VOTE, VIE, MITE, TOE, TOME, MET, MOTIVE, MOVE, VETO, ITEM, OMIT, MOVIE.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 329 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s jump right in!
Wordscapes Level 329 [Crest 9, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 329 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
Your task in this level is to use the letters M, I, V, E, O, T on the board to make as many words as possible.
To pass, you need to spell all the words correctly.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 329 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 329, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
MOTE, EMIT, VOTE, VIE, MITE, TOE, TOME, MET, MOTIVE, MOVE, VETO, ITEM, OMIT, MOVIE
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
MOTI, EMO, MOT, MOI, VOMIT, VOE, VITE, TIME, MOE, TOM, TIE, EVO, MOIT, VET, VIM
In the previous section, the target words for level 329 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- MOTE: [noun]something, especially a piece of dust, that is so small it is almost impossible to see.
- EMIT: [verb]to send out a beam, noise, smell, or gas.
- VOTE: [verb]to express your choice or opinion, especially by officially writing a mark on a paper or by raising your hand or speaking in a meeting.
- VIE: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- MITE: [noun]a very small animal similar to a spider.
- TOE: [noun]any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot.
- TOME: [noun]a large, heavy book.
- MET: [verb]past simple and past participle of meet.
- MOTIVE: [noun]a reason for doing something.
- MOVE: [verb]to (cause to) change position.
- VETO: [noun]an official power or right to refuse to accept or allow something.
- ITEM: [noun]something that is part of a list or group of things.
- OMIT: [verb]to fail to include or do something.
- MOVIE: [noun]a film shown in a cinema or on television and often telling a story.
- EMO: [noun]a type of popular punk music with words about people’s feelings and emotions.
- MOT: [noun]a test that all UK road vehicles more than three years old have to pass each year in order to prove that they are safe to drive.
- MOI: [pronoun]used instead of “me”, to express false surprise about something that you have been accused of.
- VOMIT: [verb]to empty the contents of the stomach through the mouth.
- TIME: [noun]the part of existence that is measured in minutes, days, years, etc., or this process considered as a whole.
- TOM: [noun]a tomcat.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- VET: [noun]a person with a medical degree trained to take care of the health of animals.
- VIM: [noun]energy and enthusiasm.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 329 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Rise to the next level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 330 a try on your own!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.