Do you need help getting past level 339?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting through Wordscapes level 339!
Follow our guide to successfully complete Wordscapes Level 339 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 339:
To complete Wordscapes level 339 [Fjord 3, Mountain], players must use the letters G, U, N, S, L, Y to make the words: SNUGLY, GUY, SNUG, GNU, GUN, SLUNG, SUNG, LUNGS, UGLY, LUG, SUN, SLUG.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 339 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 339 [Fjord 3, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 339 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
In this level, players are required to use the letters G, U, N, S, L, Y on the board to form as many words as possible.
The trick to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 339 Answers
In Wordscapes level 339, players can follow this sequence to complete the goal words and pass the level:
SNUGLY, GUY, SNUG, GNU, GUN, SLUNG, SUNG, LUNGS, UGLY, LUG, SUN, SLUG
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
GUS, SYN, NUG, SNY, YUGS, LUGS, LUNS, NUS, SUG, NYS, LUN, GNUS, YUG, LUNG, YUS, GUYS, GULY, LUNY, SLY, UNS, UGS, GULS, GUNS, NUGS, GUL
Earlier, the goal words for level 339 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- SNUGLY: [adverb]in a way that feels warm, comfortable, and protected.
- GUY: [noun]a man.
- SNUG: [adjective](of a person) feeling warm, comfortable, and protected, or (of a place, especially a small place) giving feelings of warmth, comfort, and protection.
- GNU: [noun]a large African animal that has a long tail and horns that curve to the sides and lives in areas covered with grass.
- GUN: [noun]a weapon that bullets or shells (= explosive containers) are fired from.
- SLUNG: [verb]past simple and past participle of sling.
- SUNG: [verb]past participle of sing.
- LUNGS: [noun]either of the two organs in the chest with which people and some animals breathe.
- UGLY: [adjective]unpleasant to look at; not attractive.
- LUG: [verb]to carry or pull something with effort or difficulty because it is heavy.
- SUN: [noun]the star that provides light and heat for the earth and around which the earth moves.
- SLUG: [noun]a small, usually black or brown creature with a long, soft body and no arms or legs, like a snail but with no shell.
- LUGS: [verb]to carry or pull something with effort or difficulty because it is heavy.
- NUS: [noun]the 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- GNUS: [noun]a large African animal that has a long tail and horns that curve to the sides and lives in areas covered with grass.
- LUNG: [noun]either of the two organs in the chest with which people and some animals breathe.
- GUYS: [noun]a man.
- SLY: [adjective]deceiving people in a clever way in order to get what you want.
- UNS: [noun]abbreviation for the United Nations: an international organization that was established in 1945 and aims to solve world problems in a peaceful way.
- GUNS: [noun]a weapon that bullets or shells (= explosive containers) are fired from.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 339 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By implementing the tips and strategies from this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move up to the next rank
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 340 a go by yourself!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.