Has anyone else been unable to beat level 361?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 361 in this guide!
With this guide, you can easily complete Wordscapes Level 361 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 361:
To complete Wordscapes level 361 [Climb 9, Mountain], players must use the letters R, D, E, V, O to make the words: ROVE, OVER, DOOR, DOVE, OVERDO, DROVE, ROVED, ODOR, RODEO.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 361 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s dive right in!
Wordscapes Level 361 [Climb 9, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 361 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players must use the letters R, D, E, V, O provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 361 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 361, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
ROVE, OVER, DOOR, DOVE, OVERDO, DROVE, ROVED, ODOR, RODEO
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ROD, REDO, DOER, DORE, EVO, DOR, ORDO, DERV, VOE, VOR, ODE, DOE, ORD, OOR, ROOD, REO, RED, ROED, VERD, DEV, ROO, DOO, DERO, ROE, RODE, REV, ORE
Earlier, the goal words for level 361 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- ROVE: [verb]to move or travel around an area, especially a large one.
- OVER: [preposition]above or higher than something else, sometimes so that one thing covers the other; above.
- DOOR: [noun]a flat object that is used to close the entrance of something such as a room or building, or the entrance itself.
- DOVE: [noun]a white or grey bird, often used as a symbol of peace.
- OVERDO: [verb]to do something in a way that is too extreme.
- DROVE: [verb]past simple of drive.
- ROVED: [verb]to move or travel around an area, especially a large one.
- ODOR: [noun]US spelling of odour UK formal.
- RODEO: [noun]in North America, a sport and public entertainment in which cowboys show different skills by riding wild horses and catching cows with ropes.
- ROD: [noun]a long, thin pole made of wood or metal.
- REDO: [verb]to do something again.
- DOER: [noun]someone who gets actively involved in something, rather than just thinking or talking about it.
- DERV: [noun]a type of liquid fuel used especially in trucks.
- ODE: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- DOE: [noun]the female of animals such as the deer or rabbit.
- ORD: [noun]short form of coordinate : one of a pair of numbers and/or letters that show the exact position of a point on a map, graph, or image.
- REO: [noun]the language of the original people of New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
- RED: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- ROO: [noun]informal for kangaroo.
- DOO: [noun]excrement (= solid waste released from the bowels of a person or animal).
- ROE: [noun]fish eggs, eaten as food.
- RODE: past simple of ride.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- ORE: [noun]rock or soil from which metal can be obtained.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 361 is challenging but not impossible.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By implementing the tips and strategies from this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Rise To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 362 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.