Are you stuck on level 371 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 371 in this guide!
This comprehensive guide will help you complete Wordscapes Level 371 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 371:
To complete Wordscapes level 371 [Scale 3, Mountain], players must use the letters I, Y, L, P, M to make the words: PILL, LILY, MILL, ILL, LIMPLY, IMP, LIP, IMPLY, LIMP, PLY.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 371 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Wordscapes Level 371 [Scale 3, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 371 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The goal of this level is for players to use the letters I, Y, L, P, M on the board to create as many words as possible.
In order to achieve the highest score, players must form more words.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 371 Answers
In Wordscapes level 371, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
PILL, LILY, MILL, ILL, LIMPLY, IMP, LIP, IMPLY, LIMP, PLY
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LYM, PILY, YILL, MIL, ILLY, PLIM, LIMY, YIP
As described earlier, the objective words for level 371 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- PILL: [noun]a small solid piece of medicine that a person swallows without chewing (= crushing with the teeth).
- LILY: [noun]any of various plants with a large, bell-shaped flower on a long stem.
- MILL: [noun]a building where grain is crushed into flour.
- ILL: [adjective]not feeling well, or suffering from a disease.
- LIMPLY: [adverb]in a way that is soft and neither firm nor stiff.
- IMP: [noun]a small evil spirit.
- LIP: [noun]one of the two soft parts that form the upper and lower edges of the mouth.
- IMPLY: [verb]to communicate an idea or feeling without saying it directly.
- LIMP: [verb]to walk slowly and with difficulty because of having an injured or painful leg or foot.
- PLY: [verb]to sell or to work regularly at something, especially at a job that involves selling things.
- MIL: abbreviation for military: used to show that an internet address is connected with a country’s army.
- LIMY: [adjective]Limy land has been covered with lime or contains it naturally..
- YIP: [noun]a short, sharp cry.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 371 is challenging but not impossible.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress To The Next Stage
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 372 a try solo!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.