Do you need help getting past level 379?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 379!
With this guide, you can easily complete Wordscapes Level 379 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 379:
To complete Wordscapes level 379 [Scale 11, Mountain], players must use the letters C, Y, O, M, E, D to make the words: MODE, COME, COED, DEMO, COMEDY, CODE, DECOY, DOME.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 379 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get to work!
Wordscapes Level 379 [Scale 11, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 379 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters C, Y, O, M, E, D on the board.
The goal is to form as many words as possible in order to earn all three stars.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 379 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 379, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
MODE, COME, COED, DEMO, COMEDY, CODE, DECOY, DOME
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ECOD, EMYD, MYC, MED, YOM, YODE, OYE, COD, DEY, YOD, COM, ODE, DOC, MOY, ECO, MOD, COY, MOE, DOMY, DEMY, EMO, MOC, CYME, DYE, DOM, DOY, DOE, DECO, COYED
As mentioned before, the target words for level 379 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- MODE: [noun]a way of operating, living, or behaving.
- COME: [verb]to move or travel towards the speaker or with the speaker.
- COED: [adjective]for male and female students together.
- DEMO: [noun]informal for demonstration (= a political march).
- COMEDY: [noun]a (type of) film, play, or book that is intentionally funny either in its characters or its action.
- CODE: [noun]a system of words, letters, or signs used to represent a message in secret form, or a system of numbers, letters, or signals used to represent something in a shorter or more convenient form.
- DECOY: [noun]something or someone used to trick or confuse people, especially something or someone that is not what they appear to be.
- DOME: [noun]a rounded roof on a building or a room, or a building with such a roof.
- MED: [adjective]→ medical.
- YOM: [noun]a Jewish holy day in September or October when nothing is eaten all day and people say prayers in the synagogue asking God to forgive them for things they have done wrong.
- COD: [noun]a large sea fish that can be eaten, or the meat of this fish.
- COM: [prefix]together; with.
- ODE: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- DOC: [noun]a doctor.
- ECO: [prefix]connected with the environment.
- MOD: [noun]a member of a group of young people, especially in Britain in the 1960s, who wore stylish clothes and rode scooters (= small motorcycles).
- COY: [adjective]intentionally keeping something secret.
- EMO: [noun]a type of popular punk music with words about people’s feelings and emotions.
- DYE: [verb]to change the colour of something using a special liquid.
- DOM: [noun]someone who is living in a country in which they are not domiciled (= it is not their legal home), especially when this means that they pay less tax.
- DOE: [noun]the female of animals such as the deer or rabbit.
- DECO: [noun]a style of decoration that was especially popular in the 1930s and uses simple shapes and lines and strong colours.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 379 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Upgrade To The Next Level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 380 alone!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.