Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 413?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 413!
Follow our guide to successfully complete Wordscapes Level 413 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 413:
To complete Wordscapes level 413 [Chill 13, Winter], players must use the letters B, R, A, E to make the words: BARB, BARBER, BAR, BEAR, ERA, BRA, BABE, BARE, ERR, ARE, REAR, EBB, RARE, EAR.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 413 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 413 [Chill 13, Winter]
Wordscapes level 413 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters B, R, A, E on the board.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 413 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 413, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
BARB, BARBER, BAR, BEAR, ERA, BRA, BABE, BARE, ERR, ARE, REAR, EBB, RARE, EAR
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ABBE, ARB, REB, BRAE, BARRE, BARER, BRR, BRER, REBAR, BARBE, ABB
As mentioned before, the target words for level 413 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- BARB: [noun]the sharp part that points backwards from a fish hook (= curved piece of wire) or arrow, making it hard to remove it from something.
- BARBER: [noun]a man whose job is cutting men’s hair.
- BAR: [noun]a place where drinks, especially alcoholic drinks, are sold and drunk, or the area in such a place where the person serving the drinks stands.
- BEAR: [verb]to accept, tolerate, or endure something, especially something unpleasant.
- ERA: [noun]a period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
- BRA: [noun]a piece of women’s underwear that supports the breasts.
- BABE: [noun]a small baby.
- BARE: [adjective]without any clothes or not covered by anything.
- ERR: [verb]to make a mistake or to do something wrong.
- ARE: [verb]we/you/they form of be.
- REAR: [adjective]at the back of something.
- EBB: [verb]When the sea or tide ebbs, it moves away from the coast and falls to a lower level..
- RARE: [adjective]not common or frequent; very unusual.
- EAR: [noun]either of the two organs, one on each side of the head, by which people or animals hear sounds, or the piece of skin and tissue outside the head connected to this organ.
- ARB: [noun]→ arbitrageur.
- BARRE: [noun]a horizontal bar fixed at a convenient height for dancers to hold on to, in order to help them balance while exercising.
- BARER: [adjective]without any clothes or not covered by anything.
- REBAR: [noun]steel in the form of bars or a mesh (= wires that cross over each other), put inside concrete to make it stronger.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 413 is challenging but not impossible.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By implementing the tips and strategies from this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance To The Next Phase
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 414 on your own!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.