Has anyone else been unable to beat level 414?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting past Wordscapes level 414!
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 414 and earn all three stars.
Let’s glance over the answers for Wordscapes level 414:
To complete Wordscapes level 414 [Chill 14, Winter], players must use the letters G, A, S, Y, H to make the words: ASHY, SAGGY, GAG, SHY, SAY, HAY, ASH, HAG, SHAGGY, SHAG, SAG, HAS, GAS, GASH.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 414 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s jump right in!
Wordscapes Level 414 [Chill 14, Winter]
Wordscapes level 414 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters G, A, S, Y, H on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
In order to get all three stars on this level, players must make more words.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 414 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 414, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
ASHY, SAGGY, GAG, SHY, SAY, HAY, ASH, HAG, SHAGGY, SHAG, SAG, HAS, GAS, GASH
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
SHAY, GAY, HAGG, SHA, HAYS, GAGS, AHS, AGS, YAH, YAGS, HAGGS, HAGS, YAHS, GAYS, YAS, AYS, SAGY, YAG
As described earlier, the goal words for level 414 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- ASHY: [adjective]consisting of or like ash (= the soft grey or black powder that is left after a substance has burned).
- SAGGY: [adjective]hanging or dropping down to a lower level.
- GAG: [noun]a piece of cloth that is tied around a person’s mouth or put inside it in order to stop the person from speaking, shouting, or calling for help.
- SHY: [adjective]nervous and uncomfortable with other people.
- SAY: [verb]to pronounce words or sounds, to express a thought, opinion, or suggestion, or to state a fact or instruction.
- HAY: [noun]grass that is cut and dried and used as animal food.
- ASH: [noun]the soft grey or black powder that is left after a substance, especially tobacco, coal, or wood, has burned.
- HAG: [noun]an ugly old woman.
- SHAGGY: [adjective]having or covered with long, rough, and untidy hair, or (of hair) long, rough, and untidy.
- SHAG: [verb]to have sex with someone.
- SAG: [verb]to drop down to a lower level in the middle.
- HAS: [verb]he/she/it form of have.
- GAS: [noun]a substance in a form like air that is neither solid nor liquid.
- GASH: [noun]a long, deep cut, especially in the skin.
- GAY: [adjective]sexually or romantically attracted to people of the same gender and not to people of a different gender.
- GAGS: [noun]a piece of cloth that is tied around a person’s mouth or put inside it in order to stop the person from speaking, shouting, or calling for help.
- AGS: [noun]a chemical element that is a valuable shiny, white metal, used for making cutlery (= knives, spoons, etc.), jewellery, coins, and decorative objects.
- YAH: [adverb]→ yes.
- HAGS: [noun]an ugly old woman.
- GAYS: [adjective]sexually or romantically attracted to people of the same gender and not to people of a different gender.
- YAS: [pronoun](spelled the way it is often spoken) you.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 414 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Transcend To The Next Level
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 415 independently!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.