Has anyone else been unable to beat level 488?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 488 in our cheat guide!
This guide offers a wealth of information and advice.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 488:
To complete Wordscapes level 488 [Petal 8, Flora], players must use the letters O, H, E, S, T to make the words: ETHOS, TOSS, HOSTESS, SHOE, HOST, SHE, SHOT, TOE, HOT, THOSE, HOSE, TOSSES, SET.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 488 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s take the first step!
Wordscapes Level 488 [Petal 8, Flora]
Wordscapes level 488 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The objective of this level is to use the letters O, H, E, S, T on the board to make as many words as you can.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 488 Answers
In Wordscapes level 488, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
ETHOS, TOSS, HOSTESS, SHOE, HOST, SHE, SHOT, TOE, HOT, THOSE, HOSE, TOSSES, SET
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
TES, SOH, HESTS, STOSS, SESS, HOES, ETHS, ESS, HES, HOS, TOSH, HOSTS, SHOTE, HOTS, HOTE, THO, OES, TOSE, SOTH, SHOTES, TOSES, TOSHES, HETS, SHOTS, ESTS, SESH, SHO, SHES, SOSS, OSES, THE, HEST, SOTHS, ETH, EST, SHOES, OSE, SHETS, SOTS, SOS, SOT, SETS, HET, SHET, EHS, HOSS, HOSES, SOHS, TOES, OHS, HOE
Previously, the objective words for level 488 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- ETHOS: [noun]the set of beliefs, ideas, etc. about the social behaviour and relationships of a person or group.
- TOSS: [verb]to throw something carelessly.
- HOSTESS: [noun]a woman who has guests.
- SHOE: [noun]one of a pair of coverings for your feet, usually made of a strong material such as leather, with a thick leather or plastic sole (= base) and usually a heel.
- HOST: [noun]someone who has guests.
- SHE: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has already been mentioned.
- SHOT: [verb]past simple and past participle of shoot.
- TOE: [noun]any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot.
- HOT: [adjective]having a high temperature.
- THOSE: [determiner]plural of that.
- HOSE: [noun]a long plastic or rubber pipe, used to direct water onto fires, gardens, etc..
- TOSSES: [verb]to throw something carelessly.
- SET: [verb]to put something in a particular place or position.
- SOH: [noun]the amount of goods, such as parts, materials, and finished products, that a company has available at a particular time.
- HOES: [noun]a garden tool with a long handle and a short blade used to remove weeds and break up the surface of the ground.
- ESS: [noun]abbreviation for employee self-service.
- HES: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has already been mentioned.
- HOS: [noun]an insulting word for a woman, especially one who is considered to have a lot of sexual partners.
- TOSH: [noun]nonsense.
- HOSTS: [noun]someone who has guests.
- HOTS: [phrasal verb]If an event or situation hots up, it becomes more exciting and more things start to happen.
- HOTE: [noun]food that is served in a restaurant as a complete meal at a fixed price but with little choice of dishes.
- THO: [conjunction]a non-standard spelling of though.
- SHOTS: [verb]past simple and past participle of shoot.
- SESH: [noun]a period of time spent doing a lot of an enjoyable activity, for example spending time with friends, watching television, or drinking alcohol.
- SHES: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has already been mentioned.
- SOSS: [noun]a request for help, especially because of danger.
- THE: [determiner]used before nouns to refer to particular things or people that have already been talked about or are already known or that are in a situation where it is clear what is happening.
- EST: [adjective]written abbreviation for estimated.
- SHOES: [noun]one of a pair of coverings for your feet, usually made of a strong material such as leather, with a thick leather or plastic sole (= base) and usually a heel.
- SOTS: [noun]someone who often drinks too much alcohol.
- SOS: [noun]a request for help, especially because of danger.
- SOT: [noun]someone who often drinks too much alcohol.
- SETS: [noun]abbreviation for Stock Exchange Trading Service: the London Stock Exchange’s system for buying and selling shares electronically.
- HET: [adjective]worried or angry and not calm.
- HOSES: [noun]a long plastic or rubber pipe, used to direct water onto fires, gardens, etc..
- TOES: [noun]any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot.
- OHS: [exclamation]used to express different emotions, such as surprise, disappointment, and pleasure, often as a reaction to something someone has said.
- HOE: [noun]a garden tool with a long handle and a short blade used to remove weeds and break up the surface of the ground.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 488 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb To The Next Level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 489 alone!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.