Are you stuck on level 489 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 489 in this cheat guide!
This guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 489 and earn all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 489:
To complete Wordscapes level 489 [Petal 9, Flora], players must use the letters S, E, P, R, Y to make the words: YES, PRY, PREY, SPRY, SPRYER, SPY, REP, PER, RYE.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 489 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s take the first step!
Wordscapes Level 489 [Petal 9, Flora]
Wordscapes level 489 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters S, E, P, R, Y provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 489 Answers
In Wordscapes level 489, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
YES, PRY, PREY, SPRY, SPRYER, SPY, REP, PER, RYE
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
PYRES, PRYER, PES, YEPS, SER, SEY, PYE, ERRS, SERRY, ERS, PERRY, SYE, SERR, PRE, RYPE, PRYSE, YEP, RES, SYPE, RYES, PYES, PRYS, ESPY, REPS, PYRE, PRYERS, YER, ERR, PREYS
As mentioned before, the target words for level 489 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- YES: [adverb]used to express willingness or agreement.
- PRY: [verb]to try to find out private facts about a person.
- PREY: [noun]an animal that is hunted and killed for food by another animal.
- SPRY: [adjective](especially of older people) active and able to move quickly and energetically.
- SPY: [noun]a person who secretly collects and reports information about the activities of another country or organization.
- REP: [noun]a sales rep.
- PER: [preposition]used when expressing rates, prices, or measurements to mean “for each”.
- RYE: [noun]a type of grain, the seeds of which are used to make flour or whisky or to feed animals.
- PYRES: [noun]a large pile of wood on which a dead body is burned in some parts of the world.
- PES: [noun]the point where the tendons of three leg muscles attach to the tibia (= the large bone at the front of the lower leg).
- ERRS: [verb]to make a mistake or to do something wrong.
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- PERRY: [noun]an alcoholic drink made from pears.
- PRE: [prefix]before (a time or an event).
- YEP: [adverb]yes.
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- ESPY: [verb]to suddenly or unexpectedly see something, especially something a long distance away.
- REPS: [noun]a sales rep.
- PYRE: [noun]a large pile of wood on which a dead body is burned in some parts of the world.
- YER: [determiner]your.
- ERR: [verb]to make a mistake or to do something wrong.
- PREYS: [phrasal verb]If an animal preys on another animal, it catches and eats it.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 489 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Progress To The Next Stage
Try your hand at level 490 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.