Are you stuck on level 5017 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 5017 in our cheat guide!
This guide covers it all – all the information and tips you need to succeed.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 5017:
To complete Wordscapes level 5017 [ Vast 9, Aurora], players must use the letters S, T, E, I, J to make the words: SITE, JETS, TEES, JEST, TIES, TEST, JETTIES.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 5017 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s roll up our sleeves!
Wordscapes Level 5017 [ Vast 9, Aurora]
Wordscapes level 5017 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, you must use the letters S, T, E, I, J on the board to construct as many words as possible.
The key to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 5017 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 5017, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
SITE, JETS, TEES, JEST, TIES, TEST, JETTIES
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
TETE, TETES, JEES, SET, SETT, TIS, ITS, STEE, EST, JETES, TESTE, TEE, TETS, TET, STIE, TITS, TIT, TITE, STET, JEE, EEJITS, ESE, EEJIT, TES, SEI, TIE, JETE, JET, SIT, SEE
As described earlier, the goal words for level 5017 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- SITE: [noun]a place where something is, was, or will be built, or where something happened, is happening, or will happen.
- JETS: [noun]an aircraft with a jet engine that is able to fly very fast.
- TEES: [noun]a short plastic stick with a cup-shaped top on which a golf ball is put to be hit, or the area where this is used to start the play for each hole.
- JEST: [noun]something that is said or done in order to be funny.
- TIES: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- TEST: [noun]a way of discovering, by questions or practical activities, what someone knows, or what someone or something can do or is like.
- JETTIES: [noun]a wooden or stone structure built in the water at the edge of a sea or lake and used by people getting on and off boats.
- TETE: [noun]an informal private conversation between two people, especially friends.
- TETES: [noun]an informal private conversation between two people, especially friends.
- SET: [verb]to put something in a particular place or position.
- SETT: [noun]a hole in the ground, often with several passages and different entrances, where a badger or a family of badgers lives.
- TIS: short form of it is.
- ITS: [determiner]belonging to or relating to something that has already been mentioned.
- EST: [adjective]written abbreviation for estimated.
- TEE: [noun]a short plastic stick with a cup-shaped top on which a golf ball is put to be hit, or the area where this is used to start the play for each hole.
- TITS: [noun]a common small bird found in the northern half of the world.
- TIT: [noun]a common small bird found in the northern half of the world.
- EEJITS: [noun]an idiot; a stupid person.
- ESE: [suffix]of a place, or the language spoken in a place.
- EEJIT: [noun]an idiot; a stupid person.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- JET: [noun]an aircraft with a jet engine that is able to fly very fast.
- SIT: [verb]to (cause someone to) be in a position in which the lower part of the body is resting on a seat or other type of support, with the upper part of the body vertical.
- SEE: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
Source: wordscapes facebook
In summary, Wordscapes level 5017 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move Up To The Next Rank
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 5018 on your own!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.