Is anyone else stuck on level 5021 and need some tips on how to beat it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 5021 in this cheat guide!
We’ve compiled everything you need to know in this comprehensive guide.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 5021 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 5021 [ Vast 13, Aurora], players must use the letters E, R, U, I, J, N to make the words: RUIN, RUN, INURE, URN, RUNE, INJURE, REIN.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 5021 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get going!
Wordscapes Level 5021 [ Vast 13, Aurora]
Wordscapes level 5021 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters E, R, U, I, J, N on the board.
The key to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 5021 Answers
In Wordscapes level 5021, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
RUIN, RUN, INURE, URN, RUNE, INJURE, REIN
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
ERN, NUR, JUN, URINE, IRE, JURE, NIE, REI, REN, RUE, RINE, URE, RIN, JEU, UNI, JIN
In the previous section, the target words for level 5021 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- RUIN: [verb]to spoil or destroy something completely.
- RUN: [verb](of people and some animals) to move along, faster than walking, by taking quick steps in which each foot is lifted before the next foot touches the ground.
- INURE: [phrasal verb]If you become inured to something unpleasant, you become familiar with it and able to accept and bear it.
- URN: [noun]a container, especially a large, round one on a stem, that is used for decorative purposes in a garden, or one that has a lid and is used for holding a dead person’s ashes (= the powder that is left after a dead body has been burned).
- RUNE: [noun]any of the letters of an ancient alphabet cut into stone or wood in the past by the people of northern Europe, or any similar mark with a secret or magic meaning.
- INJURE: [verb]to hurt or cause physical harm to a person or animal.
- REIN: [noun]a long, thin piece of material, especially leather, that helps you to control and direct a horse.
- JUN: written abbreviation for June.
- URINE: [noun]the yellowish liquid waste that is released from the body when you urinate.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- JURE: [adjective]having a right or existence as stated by law.
- RUE: [verb]to feel sorry about an event and wish it had not happened.
- UNI: [noun]informal for university.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
Source: wordscapes facebook
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 5021 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Rise To The Next Level
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 5022 on your own!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.