Is anyone else stuck on level 573 and looking for help?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 573 cheat guide!
In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide to help you complete Wordscapes Level 573 and earn all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 573:
To complete Wordscapes level 573 [Fall 13, Autumn], players must use the letters K, O, T, L, U to make the words: OUT, TOOL, TOOK, TOO, LOOT, LOT, LOOK, LOOKOUT, OUTLOOK.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 573 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s jump right in!
Wordscapes Level 573 [Fall 13, Autumn]
Wordscapes level 573 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
In this level, players are required to use the letters K, O, T, L, U on the board to form as many words as possible.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 573 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 573, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
OUT, TOOL, TOOK, TOO, LOOT, LOT, LOOK, LOOKOUT, OUTLOOK
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LOU, OUK, LOTO, OULK, KOTO, LOUT, TOKO, TOLU, OOT, TOUK, KOLO, LOO
In the previous section, the target words for level 573 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- OUT: [adverb]used to show movement away from the inside of a place or container.
- TOOL: [noun]a piece of equipment that you use with your hands to make or repair something.
- TOOK: past simple of take.
- TOO: [adverb]more than is needed or wanted; more than is suitable or enough.
- LOOT: [verb](usually of large numbers of people during a violent event) to steal from shops and houses.
- LOT: [noun]lots (of) a large amount or number of people or things.
- LOOK: [verb]to direct your eyes in order to see.
- LOOKOUT: [noun]a person who watches for danger.
- OUTLOOK: [noun]the likely future situation.
- LOU: [noun]a serious disease that affects the nerve cells and causes the muscles to become weaker and smaller.
- LOUT: [noun]a young man who behaves in a very rude, offensive, and sometimes violent way.
- LOO: [noun]informal for toilet.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 573 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Move Up To The Next Rank
With your new strategy and tips, give level 574 a try on your own!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.