Is anyone else stuck on level 689 and looking for help?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for beating Wordscapes level 689 right here!
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know to conquer Wordscapes Level 689, including tips for earning all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 689:
To complete Wordscapes level 689 [Lush 1, Jungle], players must use the letters S, D, E, I, B to make the words: BEE, BESIDE, SEED, SIDE, BID, BIDE, BED.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 689 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 689 [Lush 1, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 689 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters S, D, E, I, B on the board.
If you want to pass, you have to spell all the words correctly.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 689 Answers
In Wordscapes level 689, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
BEE, BESIDE, SEED, SIDE, BID, BIDE, BED
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
DIEB, DIES, SEE, BES, DEES, EIDE, DIEBS, SED, BEDS, IDS, BIDES, ESE, BIDS, BIS, BEDE, DIB, DEBS, BEES, DEB, DEBE, SIB, IDEES, DEI, SEI, DIE, DIS, DEE, IDES, DEBES, EDS, DESI, BEEDI, IDEE, IDE, BEDES, DIBS, BISE
Earlier, the goal words for level 689 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- BEE: [noun]a yellow and black flying insect that makes honey and can sting you.
- BESIDE: [preposition]at the side of, next to.
- SEED: [noun]a small, round or oval object produced by a plant and from which, when it is planted, a new plant can grow.
- SIDE: [noun]a flat outer surface of an object, especially one that is not the top, the bottom, the front, or the back.
- BID: [verb]to offer a particular amount of money for something that is for sale and compete against other people to buy it, especially at a public sale of goods or property.
- BIDE: [verb]to wait calmly for a good opportunity to do something.
- BED: [noun]a large, rectangular piece of furniture, often with four legs, used for sleeping on.
- DIES: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- SEE: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- BEDS: [noun]a large, rectangular piece of furniture, often with four legs, used for sleeping on.
- IDS: [noun]in psychoanalysis, the deepest part of the unconscious mind that represents the most basic natural human needs and emotions such as hunger, anger, and the wish for pleasure.
- ESE: [suffix]of a place, or the language spoken in a place.
- BIDS: [verb]to offer a particular amount of money for something that is for sale and compete against other people to buy it, especially at a public sale of goods or property.
- BIS: abbreviation for the Bank for International Settlements.
- DEBS: [noun]informal for debutante.
- BEES: [noun]a yellow and black flying insect that makes honey and can sting you.
- DEB: [noun]informal for debutante.
- SIB: [noun]a sibling (= a brother or sister).
- IDEES: [noun]a belief that someone refuses to change their mind about, even though it may be wrong.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- DIS: [verb]→ diss US slang.
- IDES: [noun]in the ancient Roman calendar, a day approximately in the middle of each month.
- EDS: [noun]abbreviation for erectile dysfunction.
- DESI: [noun]a person who comes from or whose family comes from India, Pakistan, or Bangladesh but who lives in another country.
- IDEE: [noun]a belief that someone refuses to change their mind about, even though it may be wrong.
- DIBS: [noun]a right to have or get something from someone, or to use something.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a fun and challenging game that tests players’ ability to form words using the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 689 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Ascend To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 690 a shot by yourself!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.