Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 693?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 693 in this cheat guide!
Our comprehensive guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 693 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 693:
To complete Wordscapes level 693 [Lush 5, Jungle], players must use the letters D, U, S, E, H to make the words: HUH, HUSH, SHE, DUE, HUE, DUH, SUED, SUE, USE, SHED, USED, HUSHED.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 693 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Wordscapes Level 693 [Lush 5, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 693 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
Your task in this level is to use the letters D, U, S, E, H on the board to make as many words as possible.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 693 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 693, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
HUH, HUSH, SHE, DUE, HUE, DUH, SUED, SUE, USE, SHED, USED, HUSHED
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
UDS, EDH, HEH, SED, HUES, DEUS, HEHS, HES, SHH, EHS, EDHS, DUSH, EDS, DUES, SUD, HUED
As mentioned before, the target words for level 693 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- HUH: [exclamation]used to show that you have not heard or understood something.
- HUSH: [noun]a sudden, calm silence.
- SHE: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has already been mentioned.
- DUE: [adjective]expected to happen, arrive, etc. at a particular time.
- HUE: [noun](a degree of lightness, darkness, strength, etc. of) a colour.
- DUH: [exclamation]used to show that you think a person or statement is stupid, or that something is obvious.
- SUED: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- SUE: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- USE: [verb]to put something such as a tool, skill, or building to a particular purpose.
- SHED: [noun]a small building, usually made of wood, used for storing things.
- USED: [verb]shows that a particular thing always happened or was true in the past, especially if it no longer happens or is no longer true.
- HUSHED: [adjective]quiet.
- HUES: [noun](a degree of lightness, darkness, strength, etc. of) a colour.
- DEUS: [noun]an unnatural or very unlikely end to a story or event, that solves or removes any problems too easily.
- HES: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has already been mentioned.
- SHH: [exclamation]→ sh.
- EDS: [noun]abbreviation for erectile dysfunction.
- DUES: [phrase]the official payments that you make to an organization you belong to.
- HUED: [adjective]having several different colours.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 693 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
By implementing the tips and strategies from this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Elevate To The Next Level
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 694 a try solo!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.