Are you unable to get past level 699 and need some guidance?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting through Wordscapes level 699!
Follow along with our guide to complete Wordscapes Level 699 and earn all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 699:
To complete Wordscapes level 699 [Lush 11, Jungle], players must use the letters G, R, E, H, I to make the words: HEIR, HIGH, HIRE, HIGHER, HER, RIG.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 699 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 699 [Lush 11, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 699 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The objective of this level is to use the letters G, R, E, H, I on the board to make as many words as you can.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 699 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 699, players can use this order to finish the target words:
HEIR, HIGH, HIRE, HIGHER, HER, RIG
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
HIE, ERG, GER, HEH, HEIGH, REG, REI, REH, GHI, IRE, GIE
In the previous section, the target words for level 699 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- HEIR: [noun]a person who will legally receive money, property, or a title from another person, especially an older member of the same family, when that other person dies.
- HIGH: [adjective](especially of things that are not living) being a large distance from top to bottom or a long way above the ground, or having the stated distance from top to bottom.
- HIRE: [verb]to pay to use something for a short period.
- HIGHER: [adjective]comparative of high.
- HER: [pronoun]used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
- RIG: [verb]to arrange dishonestly for the result of something, for example an election, to be changed.
- HIE: [verb]to go quickly or to hurry.
- ERG: [noun]a unit of energy, which is no longer an official unit of measurement but is still used in physics.
- HEIGH: [exclamation]used to express the fact that you cannot change a situation so you must accept it.
- REG: [noun]informal for registration.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 699 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Upgrade To The Next Level
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 700 independently!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.