Is anyone else having trouble with level 698?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 698!
This guide will provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 698 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 698:
To complete Wordscapes level 698 [Lush 10, Jungle], players must use the letters A, D, E, C, F to make the words: ACE, FACED, FACADE, FACE, CAD, FAD, CAFE, FADE, ACED, DECAF, DEAF, FED.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 698 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s take the first step!
Wordscapes Level 698 [Lush 10, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 698 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
In this level, you must use the letters A, D, E, C, F on the board to construct as many words as possible.
The only way to pass is by spelling all the words correctly.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 698 Answers
In Wordscapes level 698, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
ACE, FACED, FACADE, FACE, CAD, FAD, CAFE, FADE, ACED, DECAF, DEAF, FED
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
FAE, CAF, DEF, CADE, CAA, DACE, DAE, FAA, ECAD
As mentioned before, the target words for level 698 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- ACE: [noun]one of the four playing cards with a single mark or spot. The ace has the highest or lowest value in many card games.
- FACED: [noun]the front of the head, where the eyes, nose, and mouth are.
- FACADE: [noun]the front of a building, especially a large or attractive building.
- FACE: [noun]the front of the head, where the eyes, nose, and mouth are.
- CAD: [noun]a man who behaves badly or dishonestly, especially to women.
- FAD: [noun]a style, activity, or interest that is very popular for a short period of time.
- CAFE: [noun]a restaurant where simple and usually quite cheap meals are served.
- FADE: [verb]to (cause to) lose colour, brightness, or strength gradually.
- ACED: [noun]one of the four playing cards with a single mark or spot. The ace has the highest or lowest value in many card games.
- DECAF: [adjective]having had some or all of the caffeine (= a chemical substance that makes you feel more awake) removed; short for decaffeinated.
- DEAF: [adjective]unable to hear, either completely or partly.
- FED: [verb]past simple and past participle of feed.
- FAE: [noun]abbreviation for field applications engineering: technical support given by a company to customers who use its products.
- DEF: [adjective]very good.
- CAA: [noun]abbreviation for the Civil Aviation Authority: in the UK, the organization chosen by the government that is responsible for planes, airports, passenger safety, etc..
- FAA: [noun]abbreviation for Federal Aviation Administration: a US government organization that makes the rules relating to planes and airports in the US and makes sure that these rules are obeyed.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 698 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Ascend To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 699 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.