Are you having trouble getting past level 707?
Don’t worry–welcome to the Wordscapes level 707 cheat guide!
This guide offers a wealth of information and advice.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 707:
To complete Wordscapes level 707 [Green 3, Jungle], players must use the letters O, B, U, E, L, S to make the words: LOUSE, LUBE, LOSE, LOBE, LOBS, BLUE, SOLE, SLOB, BLOUSE, SOUL.
Whether you have extensive experience with Wordscapes or are just starting out, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 707 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get to work!
Wordscapes Level 707 [Green 3, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 707 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters O, B, U, E, L, S on the board to make as many words as possible.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 707 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 707, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
LOUSE, LUBE, LOSE, LOBE, LOBS, BLUE, SOLE, SLOB, BLOUSE, SOUL
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
BOLUS, SOB, LUBES, LES, BELS, BEL, BUS, LOBES, SLEB, BOULE, SLUE, BOLES, BLUES, ULES, OLE, OUS, ELS, LOU, BOUSE, BOULES, BOS, LUES, OBE, SLUB, OBES, SOU, LOBUS, SEL, OBELUS, OUSEL, BULSE, SLOE, BOLE, LOS, USE, OES, OLES, OSE, LOB, LEU, LESBO, SUB, ULE, SOL, BES, OBS, SUE, LOUS
In the previous section, the target words for level 707 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- LOUSE: [noun]a very small insect that lives on the bodies or in the hair of people and animals.
- LUBE: [noun]a liquid such as oil that is used to make the parts of an engine move easily together, or a substance put on any surface to help it move more easily against another one.
- LOSE: [verb]to no longer have something because you do not know where it is.
- LOBE: [noun]any part of an organ that seems to be separate in some way from the rest, especially one of the parts of the brain, lungs, or liver.
- LOBS: [verb]to throw something so that it goes high in the air in a curve.
- BLUE: [adjective]of the colour of the sky without clouds on a bright day, or a darker or lighter type of this.
- SOLE: [adjective]being one only; single.
- SLOB: [noun]a lazy, untidy, and often rude person.
- BLOUSE: [noun]a shirt for a woman or girl.
- SOUL: [noun]the spiritual part of a person that some people believe continues to exist in some form after their body has died, or the part of a person that is not physical and experiences deep feelings and emotions.
- BOLUS: [noun]a small round lump of a substance, especially partly digested food.
- SOB: [verb]to cry noisily, taking in deep breaths.
- LUBES: [noun]a liquid such as oil that is used to make the parts of an engine move easily together, or a substance put on any surface to help it move more easily against another one.
- BUS: [noun]a large vehicle in which people are driven from one place to another.
- LOBES: [noun]any part of an organ that seems to be separate in some way from the rest, especially one of the parts of the brain, lungs, or liver.
- SLEB: [noun]someone who is famous, especially in the entertainment business. Sleb is a short form of “celebrity”..
- BOULE: [noun]a game played especially in France, in which hard balls, usually made of metal, are thrown so that they land as close as possible to a smaller ball.
- BOLES: [noun]the trunk of a tree.
- BLUES: [noun]a type of slow, sad music, originally from the southern US, in which the singer typically sings about their difficult life or bad luck in love.
- OLE: [adjective]an informal way of saying and writing “old”.
- OUS: [suffix]added to nouns to form adjectives that refer to a quality or condition.
- LOU: [noun]a serious disease that affects the nerve cells and causes the muscles to become weaker and smaller.
- BOULES: [noun]a game played especially in France, in which hard balls, usually made of metal, are thrown so that they land as close as possible to a smaller ball.
- SOU: [noun]a very small amount of money.
- LOBUS: [noun]a Latin word meaning “lobe” (= a part of an organ that seems to be separate from the rest), used in medical names and descriptions.
- SLOE: [noun]a small, bluish-black fruit that tastes sour.
- BOLE: [noun]the trunk of a tree.
- LOS: [noun]a brand name for a type of plastic or rubber mattress that you fill with air and use to lie on or to float on water.
- USE: [verb]to put something such as a tool, skill, or building to a particular purpose.
- LOB: [verb]to throw something so that it goes high in the air in a curve.
- SUB: [noun]short for substitute: a sports player who is used for part of a game instead of another player.
- SOL: [noun]the fifth note in the sol-fa musical scale.
- OBS: [noun]informal for obstetrician specialized.
- SUE: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a fun and challenging game that tests players’ ability to form words using the letters provided.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 707 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress To The Next Stage
Try your hand at level 708 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.