Do you need help getting past level 714?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 714 cheat guide!
Use this guide to guide you through Wordscapes Level 714 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 714:
To complete Wordscapes level 714 [Green 10, Jungle], players must use the letters W, I, L, Y, O to make the words: OILY, WILY, LOWLY, LILY, WILLOWY, YOWL, WILL, WILLOW.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 714 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 714 [Green 10, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 714 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters W, I, L, Y, O on the board.
In order to achieve the highest score, players must form more words.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 714 Answers
In Wordscapes level 714, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
OILY, WILY, LOWLY, LILY, WILLOWY, YOWL, WILL, WILLOW
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LOW, LOL, OWLY, LILO, OWL, YILL, LOY, OIL, YOW, WILLY, ILLY, ILL, WOW
Previously, the objective words for level 714 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- OILY: [adjective]consisting of or similar to oil.
- WILY: [adjective](of a person) intelligent, having a very good understanding of situations, possibilities, and people, and often willing to use tricks to achieve an aim.
- LOWLY: [adjective]low in position and importance, or not respected.
- LILY: [noun]any of various plants with a large, bell-shaped flower on a long stem.
- WILLOWY: [adjective](especially of a woman) graceful (= moving smoothly and attractively) and thin.
- YOWL: [verb]to make a long, high, unhappy cry, usually when hurt or fighting.
- WILL: [modal verb]used to talk about what is going to happen in the future, especially things that you are certain about or things that are planned.
- WILLOW: [noun]a tree that grows near water and has long, thin branches that hang down, or wood from this tree.
- LOW: [adjective]not measuring much from the base to the top.
- LOL: abbreviation for laughing out loud: used, for example on social media and in text messages, when you think something is funny or you intend it as a joke.
- OWL: [noun]a bird with a flat face and large eyes that hunts small mammals at night.
- OIL: [noun]petroleum (= the black oil obtained from under the earth’s surface from which petrol comes).
- WILLY: [noun]a willie.
- ILL: [adjective]not feeling well, or suffering from a disease.
- WOW: [exclamation]used to show surprise and sometimes pleasure.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
Upon forming a word, it will be removed from the game board and the player will be awarded points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 714 is challenging but not impossible.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance To The Next Phase
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 715 a go by yourself!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.