Do you need help getting past level 713?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for passing Wordscapes level 713 right here!
This comprehensive guide will help you complete Wordscapes Level 713 and earn all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 713:
To complete Wordscapes level 713 [Green 9, Jungle], players must use the letters U, S, E, D to make the words: USED, SUES, SUED, USES, DUES, SUSSED, SUDS.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 713 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s jump in!
Wordscapes Level 713 [Green 9, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 713 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players are required to use the letters U, S, E, D on the board to form as many words as possible.
The trick to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 713 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 713, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
USED, SUES, SUED, USES, DUES, SUSSED, SUDS
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
SUS, SED, SUD, SUSED, SESS, DUE, SUSES, USE, EDS, ESS, SUE, SUDSES, SUSS, UDS, DEUS
As described earlier, the objective words for level 713 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- USED: [verb]shows that a particular thing always happened or was true in the past, especially if it no longer happens or is no longer true.
- SUES: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- SUED: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- USES: [pronoun]used as the object of a verb or a preposition to refer to a group that includes the speaker and at least one other person.
- DUES: [phrase]the official payments that you make to an organization you belong to.
- SUSSED: [idiom]to understand what someone is like.
- SUDS: [noun]the mass of small bubbles that forms on the surface of water that has soap in it.
- DUE: [adjective]expected to happen, arrive, etc. at a particular time.
- USE: [verb]to put something such as a tool, skill, or building to a particular purpose.
- EDS: [noun]abbreviation for erectile dysfunction.
- ESS: [noun]abbreviation for employee self-service.
- SUE: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- SUSS: [verb]to realize, understand, or discover something.
- DEUS: [noun]an unnatural or very unlikely end to a story or event, that solves or removes any problems too easily.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 713 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Ascend To The Next Level
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 714 a try solo!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.