Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 738?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 738 cheat guide!
Our comprehensive guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 738 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 738:
To complete Wordscapes level 738 [Rock 2, Desert], players must use the letters W, E, H, C, N, R to make the words: CHEW, WREN, HEWN, WHEN, CREW, WENCH, WRENCH.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 738 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s get our hands dirty!
Wordscapes Level 738 [Rock 2, Desert]
Wordscapes level 738 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters W, E, H, C, N, R on the board to make as many words as possible.
The goal is to form as many words as possible in order to earn all three stars.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 738 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 738, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
CHEW, WREN, HEWN, WHEN, CREW, WENCH, WRENCH
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
REC, HERN, REN, CHER, REW, WEN, HEW, NEW, ERN, HEN, CHE, HER, REH, ECH
Previously, the objective words for level 738 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- CHEW: [verb]to crush food into smaller, softer pieces with the teeth so that it can be swallowed.
- WREN: [noun]a very small, brown bird.
- HEWN: [verb]to cut a large piece out of rock, stone, or another hard material in a rough way.
- WHEN: [adverb]at what time; at the time at which.
- CREW: [noun]a group of people who work together, especially all those who work on and operate a ship, aircraft, etc..
- WENCH: [noun]a young woman.
- WRENCH: [verb]to pull and twist something suddenly or violently away from its position.
- REC: [noun]short for recreation ground : a piece of publicly owned land used for sports and games.
- WEN: [noun]a lump (= raised part) that has grown on the skin.
- HEW: [verb]to cut a large piece out of rock, stone, or another hard material in a rough way.
- NEW: [adjective]recently created or having started to exist recently.
- HEN: [noun]an adult female chicken, often kept for its eggs.
- HER: [pronoun]used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 738 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move Up To The Next Rank
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 739 a go by yourself!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.