Are you having trouble getting past level 752?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 752 in this cheat guide!
With this guide, you can easily complete Wordscapes Level 752 and earn all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 752:
To complete Wordscapes level 752 [Rock 16, Desert], players must use the letters A, I, T, N, C to make the words: TAINT, TINT, ANTI, ANTIC, INTACT, TITAN.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 752 and move on to bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 752 [Rock 16, Desert]
Wordscapes level 752 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The objective of this level is to use the letters A, I, T, N, C on the board to make as many words as you can.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 752 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 752, players can use this order to finish the target words:
TAINT, TINT, ANTI, ANTIC, INTACT, TITAN
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
TAIT, ACT, ATTIC, ANI, TIC, TINA, AIT, ATT, ITA, NIT, TAI, TACT, CANT, CAT, CAN, TIAN, CAIN, TAT, AIN, TINCT, NAT, TAIN, ACTIN, TAN, CIT, TIT, TACIT, ANT, TIN
As mentioned before, the target words for level 752 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- TAINT: [verb]to spoil something or give it an unpleasant quality.
- TINT: [noun]a small amount of a colour.
- ANTI: [adjective]opposed to or against a particular thing or person.
- ANTIC: [adjective]strange and unusual, especially in a silly or very energetic way.
- INTACT: [adjective]complete and in the original state.
- TITAN: [noun]a person who is very important, powerful, strong, big, clever, etc..
- ACT: [verb]to behave in the stated way.
- ATTIC: [noun]the space or room at the top of a building, under the roof, often used for storing things.
- TIC: [noun]a sudden and uncontrolled small movement, especially of the face, especially because of a nervous illness.
- NIT: [noun]a nitwit informal disapproving.
- TAI: [noun]a form of exercise, originally from China, involving slow movements of the body.
- TACT: [noun]the ability to say or do the right thing without making anyone unhappy or angry.
- CANT: [noun]statements, especially on religious or moral subjects, that are not sincerely believed by the person making them.
- CAT: [noun]a small animal with fur, four legs, a tail, and claws, usually kept as a pet or for catching mice.
- CAN: [modal verb]to be able to.
- TAT: [noun]anything that looks cheap, is of low quality, or in bad condition.
- AIN: short form of am not, is not, are not, has not, or have not.
- NAT: [noun]short for nationalist (= a person who wants their country to be politically independent, especially a member of a political party fighting for this).
- TAN: [noun]brown skin caused by being in the sun.
- CIT: [adverb]used by writers to avoid repeating the details of a book or article that has already been referred to, when all the details other than the page number are the same.
- TIT: [noun]a common small bird found in the northern half of the world.
- TACIT: [adjective]understood without being expressed directly.
- ANT: [noun]a very small insect that lives under the ground in large and well-organized social groups.
- TIN: [noun]a chemical element that is a silver-coloured metal, often combined with other metals or used to cover and protect other metals.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 752 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Promote To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 753 a shot by yourself!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.