Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 769?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 769 in this cheat guide!
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 769 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 769:
To complete Wordscapes level 769 [Dune 1, Desert], players must use the letters C, O, R, L, U, A to make the words: ARC, CUR, CORAL, CURL, ORAL, OUR, CAROL, OCULAR, COAL, COLA, CAR.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 769 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s get our hands dirty!
Wordscapes Level 769 [Dune 1, Desert]
Wordscapes level 769 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters C, O, R, L, U, A on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 769 Answers
In Wordscapes level 769, players can follow this sequence to complete the goal words and pass the level:
ARC, CUR, CORAL, CURL, ORAL, OUR, CAROL, OCULAR, COAL, COLA, CAR
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
OCA, ROC, ALCO, LAC, COUR, LOCA, CAUL, COR, LOUR, ORC, ACRO, ROUL, CALO, CLOU, LUR, RUC, RUCOLA, CLARO, LOU, CAL, LAR, CRU, ORA, COL, LOR, ARCO, OAR, ALU, CLOUR, CARL, ORCA, URAO
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 769 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- ARC: [noun]the shape of part of a circle, or other curved line.
- CUR: [noun]a mongrel (= dog of mixed type), especially one that is frightening or fierce.
- CORAL: [noun]a substance like rock, formed in the sea by groups of particular types of small animal, often used in jewellery.
- CURL: [noun]a piece of hair that grows or has been formed into a curving shape, or something that is the same shape as this.
- ORAL: [adjective]spoken and not written.
- OUR: [determiner]of or belonging to us.
- CAROL: [noun]a happy or religious song, usually one sung at Christmas.
- OCULAR: [adjective]of or related to the eyes or sight.
- COAL: [noun]a hard, black substance that is dug from the earth in pieces, and can be burned to produce heat or power, or a single piece of this.
- COLA: [noun]a sweet, brown fizzy drink (= one with bubbles) that does not contain alcohol.
- CAR: [noun]a road vehicle with an engine, four wheels, and seats for a small number of people.
- ROC: [noun]abbreviation for return on capital.
- CAUL: [noun]a membrane (= thin tissue) that surrounds a foetus inside its mother, and that covers the head of some babies when they are born.
- COR: [exclamation]an expression of interest and admiration or surprise.
- ORC: [noun]an imaginary creature like a very ugly, violent human, that is described in books by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- LOU: [noun]a serious disease that affects the nerve cells and causes the muscles to become weaker and smaller.
- CAL: [noun]abbreviation for computer-aided learning: the use of computers and computer software for teaching and training.
- COL: [noun]the lowest point of a high edge between two mountains, usually where you can pass between them.
- OAR: [noun]a long pole with a wide, flat part at one end, used for rowing a boat.
- ALU: [noun]→ aloo.
- ORCA: [noun]a killer whale.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Upon forming a word, it will be removed from the game board and the player will be awarded points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 769 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Transcend To The Next Level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 770 alone!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.