Is anyone else struggling to get through level 774?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 774 cheat guide!
Our guide will show you how to complete Wordscapes Level 774 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 774:
To complete Wordscapes level 774 [Dune 6, Desert], players must use the letters H, R, O, P, A, N to make the words: HARP, ORPHAN, POOR, HARPOON, HOOP, APRON, ROAN, HORN.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 774 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 774 [Dune 6, Desert]
Wordscapes level 774 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, you must use the letters H, R, O, P, A, N on the board to construct as many words as possible.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
It may be a difficult goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 774 Answers
In Wordscapes level 774, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
HARP, ORPHAN, POOR, HARPOON, HOOP, APRON, ROAN, HORN
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
PRO, HOA, HAN, HOP, POON, OON, HOAR, PHO, OHO, ROO, HON, HARN, PAN, NOOP, PRAO, RHO, PORNO, NOR, HOO, NAH, RAH, NAP, HOOR, ORA, POOH, PROA, OOP, ONO, OOR, HORA, APO, ROON, ROOP, HAO, POA, POO, PAH, NOAH, POH, PHON, PAR, HAP, HOON, OAR, NOH, PROO, HONOR, NOO, NAPOO, RAP, PORN, OPA, OPAH, HARO, OOH, PHONO, RNA, RAN
As mentioned before, the target words for level 774 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- HARP: [noun]a large, wooden musical instrument with many strings that you play with the fingers.
- ORPHAN: [noun]a child whose parents are dead.
- POOR: [adjective]having little money and/or few possessions.
- HARPOON: [noun]a long, heavy spear (= a long, sharp weapon) attached to a rope, used for killing large fish or whales.
- HOOP: [noun]a ring of wood, metal, or plastic.
- APRON: [noun]a piece of clothing that you wear over the front of other clothes to keep the clothes clean while you are doing something dirty, such as cooking or cleaning.
- ROAN: [noun]a horse that is red, black, or brown with a few white hairs.
- HORN: [noun]a hard, pointed, often curved part that grows from the top of the head of some animals, or the hard substance of which a horn is made.
- PRO: [noun]an advantage to or a reason for doing something.
- HOP: [verb]to jump on one foot or to move about in this way.
- PHO: [noun]a type of soup from Vietnam, usually containing noodles (= long, thin strips made from flour, water, and often egg) and small pieces of meat.
- ROO: [noun]informal for kangaroo.
- HON: [noun]short form of honey: a way of speaking to someone you like or love, or someone who you want to be friendly to.
- PAN: [noun]a metal container that is round and often has a long handle and a lid, used for cooking things on top of a cooker.
- RHO: [noun]the 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- PORNO: [noun]informal for pornography disapproving.
- NOR: [conjunction]used before the second or last of a set of negative possibilities, usually after “neither”.
- HOO: [noun]an occasion when there is too much interest in or discussion about something that is not important.
- NAH: [adverb]slang for no.
- RAH: [exclamation]an expression of support, used especially by cheerleaders (=a group of people who shout encouragement at a sports game).
- NAP: [noun]a short sleep, especially during the day.
- POOH: [exclamation]said when you smell something unpleasant.
- ONO: [noun]written abbreviation for or near(est) offer: used in advertisements for things that people are trying to sell to show that they will accept slightly less money than the price they are asking for.
- POA: [noun]→ point of action.
- POO: [noun](a piece of) solid waste from the body.
- NOAH: [noun]→ the ark.
- PAR: [noun]the same as or equal to someone or something.
- OAR: [noun]a long pole with a wide, flat part at one end, used for rowing a boat.
- NOH: [noun]a type of traditional Japanese theatre that uses music and dance and is based on ancient or religious stories.
- HONOR: [noun]US spelling of honour.
- RAP: [noun]a type of popular music with a strong rhythm in which the words are spoken, not sung.
- PORN: [noun]informal for pornography disapproving.
- OOH: [exclamation]an expression of surprise, pleasure, approval, disapproval, or pain.
- RNA: [noun]abbreviation for ribonucleic acid : an important chemical present in all living cells.
- RAN: [noun]past simple of run.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 774 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Ascend To The Next Level
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 775 a try solo!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.