Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 785?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 785 right here!
This guide is packed with all the information and guidance you need.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 785:
To complete Wordscapes level 785 [Sand 1, Desert], players must use the letters C, T, I, S, W, H to make the words: TICS, WHIT, WITH, WITCH, ITCH, SWITCH, WITS, WISH, THIS, HITS.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 785 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s roll up our sleeves!
Wordscapes Level 785 [Sand 1, Desert]
Wordscapes level 785 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters C, T, I, S, W, H provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must generate more words.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 785 Answers
In Wordscapes level 785, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
TICS, WHIT, WITH, WITCH, ITCH, SWITCH, WITS, WISH, THIS, HITS
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
WIS, TIS, ITS, SIC, CIT, TICH, SIT, SITH, CHI, CIST, WHIST, SWITH, CIS, CHITS, HIST, CITS, WHITS, TIC, SICHT, HIC, SHIT, WIT, ICHS, ISH, WIST, SICH, HIT, HIS, STICH, ICH, CHIT, CHIS, WICH
Earlier, the objective words for level 785 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- TICS: [noun]a sudden and uncontrolled small movement, especially of the face, especially because of a nervous illness.
- WHIT: [noun]not any amount.
- WITH: [preposition]used to say that people or things are in a place together or are doing something together.
- WITCH: [noun]a woman who is believed to have magical powers and who uses them to harm or help other people.
- ITCH: [verb]to have or cause an uncomfortable feeling on the skin that makes you want to rub it with your nails.
- SWITCH: [noun]a small device, usually pushed up or down with your finger, that controls and turns on or off an electric current.
- WITS: [plural noun]practical intelligence or understanding.
- WISH: [verb]used with the past simple to express that you feel sorry or sad about a state or situation that exists at the moment.
- THIS: [determiner]used for a person, object, idea, etc. to show which one is referred to.
- HITS: [verb]to move your hand or an object onto the surface of something so that it touches it, usually with force.
- TIS: short form of it is.
- ITS: [determiner]belonging to or relating to something that has already been mentioned.
- SIC: [adverb]a word written in brackets after a word that you have copied to show that you know it has been spelled or used wrongly.
- CIT: [adverb]used by writers to avoid repeating the details of a book or article that has already been referred to, when all the details other than the page number are the same.
- SIT: [verb]to (cause someone to) be in a position in which the lower part of the body is resting on a seat or other type of support, with the upper part of the body vertical.
- CHI: [noun]in some systems of Chinese medicine and exercise, the most important energy that a person has.
- WHIST: [noun]a card game played between two pairs of players in which each side tries to win more cards than the other.
- CIS: [adjective]used to describe an isomer (= one of a group of similar chemical substances) in which the atoms are arranged on the same side of the molecule, especially on the same side of the carbon chain (= a line of connected carbon atoms).
- CHITS: [noun]an official note giving information or showing an amount of money that is owed or has been paid.
- TIC: [noun]a sudden and uncontrolled small movement, especially of the face, especially because of a nervous illness.
- SHIT: [noun]the solid waste that is released from the bowels of a person or animal.
- WIT: [noun]the ability to use words in a clever and humorous way.
- ISH: [suffix]used to form adjectives and nouns that say what country or area a person, thing, or language comes from.
- HIT: [verb]to move your hand or an object onto the surface of something so that it touches it, usually with force.
- HIS: [determiner]belonging to or connected with a man, boy, or male animal that has just been mentioned or is known about.
- CHIT: [noun]an official note giving information or showing an amount of money that is owed or has been paid.
- CHIS: [noun]in some systems of Chinese medicine and exercise, the most important energy that a person has.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 785 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Promote To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 786 a shot by yourself!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.