Is anyone else stuck on level 784 and can’t seem to find a solution?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 784 right here!
This guide will take you through the steps to complete Wordscapes Level 784 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 784:
To complete Wordscapes level 784 [Dune 16, Desert], players must use the letters L, I, D, S, O, Y to make the words: SOIL, ILLS, SILO, SLID, SOLIDLY, DOLL, OILS, SOLD, SILL, IDLY, OILY, IDYLL, IDOL, LIDS, LILY, DILL.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 784 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s take the first step!
Wordscapes Level 784 [Dune 16, Desert]
Wordscapes level 784 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters L, I, D, S, O, Y on the board.
To unlock all three stars, players must form a greater number of words.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 784 Answers
In Wordscapes level 784, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
SOIL, ILLS, SILO, SLID, SOLIDLY, DOLL, OILS, SOLD, SILL, IDLY, OILY, IDYLL, IDOL, LIDS, LILY, DILL
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ODS, DOL, SOLI, LODS, LOD, LILO, SOY, DSO, LOIDS, SYLI, DOILY, DILLS, ILL, LIDOS, SLOYD, DOLS, DOLLY, YILLS, YILL, LOS, DILLY, SOD, LOYS, OIL, LIS, OIS, SLOID, LOY, IDOLS, LID, OLID, ISO, SOLDI, DOS, YID, DOLLS, LOID, IDS, SLY, ODYLS, OYS, SOL, ODYL, OLD, SOILY, IDYL, LSD, LIDO, DIOLS, DIS, LOL, SLILY, SOLID, YOLD, ILLY, SILD, DOY, DIOL, IOS, SILLY, LILOS, YODS, DOYS, OLDY, YIDS, IDYLLS, OLDS, IDYLS, YOD
As described earlier, the objective words for level 784 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- SOIL: [noun]the material on the surface of the ground in which plants grow.
- ILLS: [adjective]not feeling well, or suffering from a disease.
- SILO: [noun]a large, round tower on a farm for storing grain or winter food for cattle.
- SLID: past simple and past participle of slide.
- SOLIDLY: [adverb]strongly and firmly.
- DOLL: [noun]a child’s toy in the shape of a small person or baby.
- OILS: [noun]petroleum (= the black oil obtained from under the earth’s surface from which petrol comes).
- SOLD: [verb]past simple and past participle of sell.
- SILL: [noun]a flat piece of wood, stone, etc. that forms the base of a window or door.
- IDLY: [adjective]not working or being used.
- OILY: [adjective]consisting of or similar to oil.
- IDYLL: [noun]a very happy, peaceful, and simple situation or period of time, especially in the countryside, or a piece of music, literature, etc. that describes this.
- IDOL: [noun]someone who is admired and respected very much.
- LIDS: [noun]a cover on a container, that can be lifted up or removed.
- LILY: [noun]any of various plants with a large, bell-shaped flower on a long stem.
- DILL: [noun]a herb whose seeds and thin feathery leaves are used in cooking.
- ODS: [noun]too much of a drug taken or given at one time, either intentionally or by accident.
- DOL: [noun]a written record produced each day at the London Stock Exchange of all the prices of stocks and shares that can be bought or sold there.
- SOY: [noun]a type of small bean grown in large amounts as food for people and animals.
- DOILY: [noun]a small piece of paper or cloth with a pattern of little holes in it, used as a decoration on a plate or under a cake.
- ILL: [adjective]not feeling well, or suffering from a disease.
- LIDOS: [noun]a public swimming pool that is outside, or part of a beach where people can swim, lie in the sun, or do water sports.
- DOLS: written abbreviation for dollars.
- DOLLY: [noun]a doll (= a toy in the shape of a small person or baby).
- LOS: [noun]a brand name for a type of plastic or rubber mattress that you fill with air and use to lie on or to float on water.
- DILLY: [noun]an especially good example of a particular type of thing or person.
- SOD: [noun]something or someone considered unpleasant or difficult.
- OIL: [noun]petroleum (= the black oil obtained from under the earth’s surface from which petrol comes).
- LIS: [noun]a pattern representing a flower with three separate parts joined at the bottom, used in coats of arms.
- IDOLS: [noun]someone who is admired and respected very much.
- LID: [noun]a cover on a container, that can be lifted up or removed.
- ISO: [noun]International Organization for Standardization: an organization that makes international rules about the quality of products and services.
- DOS: [noun]rules about actions and activities that people should or should not perform or take part in.
- YID: [noun]a Jewish person.
- DOLLS: [noun]a child’s toy in the shape of a small person or baby.
- IDS: [noun]in psychoanalysis, the deepest part of the unconscious mind that represents the most basic natural human needs and emotions such as hunger, anger, and the wish for pleasure.
- SLY: [adjective]deceiving people in a clever way in order to get what you want.
- SOL: [noun]the fifth note in the sol-fa musical scale.
- OLD: [adjective]having lived or existed for many years.
- LSD: [noun]an illegal drug that causes people who use it to see the world differently from the way it really is or to see things that do not really exist.
- LIDO: [noun]a public swimming pool that is outside, or part of a beach where people can swim, lie in the sun, or do water sports.
- DIS: [verb]→ diss US slang.
- LOL: abbreviation for laughing out loud: used, for example on social media and in text messages, when you think something is funny or you intend it as a joke.
- SOLID: [adjective]hard or firm, keeping a clear shape.
- IOS: [noun]→ interest-only strips.
- SILLY: [adjective]showing little thought or judgment.
- YIDS: [noun]a Jewish person.
- IDYLLS: [noun]a very happy, peaceful, and simple situation or period of time, especially in the countryside, or a piece of music, literature, etc. that describes this.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 784 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Transcend To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 785 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.