Are you unable to get past level 790 and need some guidance?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for passing Wordscapes level 790 right here!
This guide has it all – all the information and suggestions you need.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 790:
To complete Wordscapes level 790 [Sand 6, Desert], players must use the letters A, S, I, R, T to make the words: START, STAIR, RATS, AIRS, ARTS, STAR, ARTIST, STAT, STIR, STRAIT.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 790 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 790 [Sand 6, Desert]
Wordscapes level 790 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
Your task in this level is to use the letters A, S, I, R, T on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 790 Answers
In Wordscapes level 790, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
START, STAIR, RATS, AIRS, ARTS, STAR, ARTIST, STAT, STIR, STRAIT
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
RAS, RIAS, SIR, STRIA, TATS, RIT, ARIS, RAI, ATT, ARS, ITA, TRAIT, TAITS, RAT, ASTIR, TIT, RITTS, TAIT, TSAR, AIT, SATI, TARS, STRATI, TRAT, TAT, RAIS, TAS, ART, ARTIS, RITS, AIRT, TAIS, TARTS, ITAS, AIR, TRATS, AIS, RIA, RAIT, TIAR, SRI, SIT, SAIR, TITS, ITS, SAR, RAITS, TARSI, ARTI, AITS, TIARS, RITT, SAI, TRAITS, TRIST, SARI, SITAR, TIS, TART, TAI, SAT, TAR, ATS, AIRTS
Earlier, the goal words for level 790 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- START: [verb]to begin doing something.
- STAIR: [noun]a set of steps that lead from one level of a building to another.
- RATS: [exclamation]an expression of anger or disappointment.
- AIRS: [noun]the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth and that we breathe.
- ARTS: [phrase]the making or showing or performance of painting, acting, dancing, and music.
- STAR: [noun]a very large ball of burning gas in space that is usually seen from the earth as a point of light in the sky at night.
- ARTIST: [noun]someone who paints, draws, or makes sculptures.
- STAT: [noun]information based on a study of the number of times something happens or is present, or other facts relating to numbers.
- STIR: [verb]to mix a liquid or other substance by moving an object such as a spoon in a circular pattern.
- STRAIT: [noun]a narrow area of sea that connects two larger areas of sea.
- RAS: [adjective]abbreviation for radial artery: the artery (= large blood vessel) that goes from below the elbow to the palm of the hand.
- SIR: [noun]used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man, especially one who you are providing a service to or who is in a position of authority.
- STRIA: [noun]a stripe or line in body tissue, for example in muscles.
- TATS: [noun]anything that looks cheap, is of low quality, or in bad condition.
- TRAIT: [noun]a particular characteristic that can produce a particular type of behaviour.
- RAT: [noun]a small rodent, larger than a mouse, that has a long tail and is considered to be harmful.
- ASTIR: [adjective]out of bed and moving around, or in an excited state.
- TIT: [noun]a common small bird found in the northern half of the world.
- TSAR: [noun](until 1917) the male Russian ruler.
- SATI: [noun]→ suttee.
- TARS: [noun]a black substance, sticky when hot, used especially for making roads.
- TAT: [noun]anything that looks cheap, is of low quality, or in bad condition.
- TAS: [exclamation]thank you.
- ART: [noun]the making of objects, images, music, etc. that are beautiful or that express feelings.
- TARTS: [noun]an open pastry case with a filling, usually of something sweet such as fruit.
- AIR: [noun]the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth and that we breathe.
- SRI: [noun]an island country in the Indian Ocean south of India.
- SIT: [verb]to (cause someone to) be in a position in which the lower part of the body is resting on a seat or other type of support, with the upper part of the body vertical.
- TITS: [noun]a common small bird found in the northern half of the world.
- ITS: [determiner]belonging to or relating to something that has already been mentioned.
- TARSI: plural of tarsus specialized.
- TRAITS: [noun]a particular characteristic that can produce a particular type of behaviour.
- SARI: [noun]a dress, worn especially by South Asian women, consisting of a very long piece of thin cloth wrapped around the body.
- SITAR: [noun]a South Asian musical instrument with a round body, a long neck, and two sets of strings.
- TIS: short form of it is.
- TART: [noun]an open pastry case with a filling, usually of something sweet such as fruit.
- TAI: [noun]a form of exercise, originally from China, involving slow movements of the body.
- SAT: [verb]past simple and past participle of sit.
- TAR: [noun]a black substance, sticky when hot, used especially for making roads.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 790 is challenging but not impossible.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress To The Next Stage
Try your hand at level 791 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.