Has anyone else been unable to beat level 801?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 801 in this cheat guide!
Our guide to Wordscapes Level 801 includes everything you need to know to earn all three stars, including comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 801 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 801 [Vast 1, Ocean], players must use the letters L, E, H, D, B to make the words: BEHELD, HEEL, BLEED, BLED, HELD, HEED.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 801 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s roll up our sleeves!
Wordscapes Level 801 [Vast 1, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 801 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players must use the letters L, E, H, D, B on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
To pass, you need to spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 801 Answers
In Wordscapes level 801, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
BEHELD, HEEL, BLEED, BLED, HELD, HEED
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
DEBE, LEE, DEE, BEL, BED, LEDE, EDH, HEBE, HELE, DELE, BLEE, BHEL, ELD, LEED, EHED, DEB, BEE, DEBEL, LED, DEL, EEL, BEDEL, BEDE
As described earlier, the objective words for level 801 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- BEHELD: [verb]past simple and past participle of behold old use or literary.
- HEEL: [noun]the rounded back part of the foot.
- BLEED: [verb]to lose blood.
- BLED: past simple and past participle of bleed.
- HELD: [verb]past simple and past participle of hold.
- HEED: [verb]to pay attention to something, especially advice or a warning.
- LEE: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- BED: [noun]a large, rectangular piece of furniture, often with four legs, used for sleeping on.
- LEDE: [noun]the first sentence or paragraph of a news article that gives the main point or points of the story.
- DEB: [noun]informal for debutante.
- BEE: [noun]a yellow and black flying insect that makes honey and can sting you.
- LED: [verb]past simple and past participle of lead.
- DEL: [noun]abbreviation for delete: a key on a computer keyboard that you press to remove data.
- EEL: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 801 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Climb To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 802 a go by yourself!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.