Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 81?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 81 in this cheat guide!
This guide to Wordscapes Level 81 will help you earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 81:
To complete Wordscapes level 81 [Ravine 1, Canyon], players must use the letters D, Y, E, T, U, P to make the words: DUTY, YEP, YET, YUP, DUPE, PUT, TYPED, DEPUTY, PET, DYE.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 81 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s dive right in!
Wordscapes Level 81 [Ravine 1, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 81 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The objective of this level is to use the letters D, Y, E, T, U, P on the board to make as many words as you can.
The only way to pass is by spelling all the words correctly.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 81 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 81, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
DUTY, YEP, YET, YUP, DUPE, PUT, TYPED, DEPUTY, PET, DYE
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
TYE, UEY, TYDE, DUE, PYET, TEDY, PED, PUY, DEY, TYED, PYE, DUP, PUD, TED, DUET, TUP, UTE, DEP, TYPE
As described earlier, the goal words for level 81 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- DUTY: [noun]something that you have to do because it is part of your job, or something that you feel is the right thing to do.
- YEP: [adverb]yes.
- YET: [adverb]still; until the present time.
- YUP: [adverb]yes.
- DUPE: [verb]to deceive someone, usually by making that person do something that they did not intend to do.
- PUT: [verb]to move something or someone into the stated place, position, or direction.
- TYPED: [noun]a particular group of people or things that share similar characteristics and form a smaller division of a larger set.
- DEPUTY: [noun]a person who is given the power to do something instead of another person, or the person whose rank is immediately below that of the leader of an organization.
- PET: [noun]an animal that is kept in the home as a companion and treated kindly.
- DYE: [verb]to change the colour of something using a special liquid.
- DUE: [adjective]expected to happen, arrive, etc. at a particular time.
- PUY: [noun]very small, dark green, dried beans that are cooked and eaten.
- PUD: [noun]informal for pudding.
- TED: [noun]a young man, especially in the 1950s in the UK, who typically dressed in narrow trousers, a long, loose jacket, and shoes with thick soles.
- DUET: [noun]a song or other piece of music sung or played by two people.
- UTE: [noun]a pick-up truck (= a small vehicle with an open part at the back in which goods can be carried).
- DEP: written abbreviation for depart formal or departure (used in timetables to show the time at which a bus, train, or aircraft leaves a place).
- TYPE: [noun]a particular group of people or things that share similar characteristics and form a smaller division of a larger set.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 81 is challenging but not impossible.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Progress to the next stage
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 82 a shot by yourself!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.