Are you stuck on level 833 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 833 in our cheat guide!
This guide covers it all – all the information and tips you need to succeed.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 833:
To complete Wordscapes level 833 [Storm 1, Ocean], players must use the letters O, U, T, C, N to make the words: COOT, COCO, COCONUT, NOT, COO, TOO, ONTO, NUT, UNTO, OUT, TOON, TON, COUNT, CUT, COT.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 833 and move on to even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 833 [Storm 1, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 833 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters O, U, T, C, N provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To pass, you need to spell all the words correctly.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 833 Answers
In Wordscapes level 833, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
COOT, COCO, COCONUT, NOT, COO, TOO, ONTO, NUT, UNTO, OUT, TOON, TON, COUNT, CUT, COT
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
CONTO, ONO, COON, UNCO, TOC, TUN, TOUN, OON, NOUT, NOO, OOT, OONT, CUNT, TOCO, CON
In the previous section, the target words for level 833 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- COOT: [noun]a small, dark bird that lives near rivers and lakes.
- COCONUT: [noun]a large fruit like a nut with a thick, hard, brown shell covered in fibre (= a mass of thread-like parts) and containing hard, white flesh that can be eaten and a clear liquid.
- NOT: [adverb]used to form a negative phrase after verbs like “be”, “can”, “have”, “will”, “must”, etc., usually used in the short form “n’t” in speech.
- COO: [verb]When birds such as doves and pigeons coo, they make a low soft sound..
- TOO: [adverb]more than is needed or wanted; more than is suitable or enough.
- ONTO: [preposition]used to show movement into or on a particular place.
- NUT: [noun]the dry fruit of particular trees that grows in a hard shell and can often be eaten.
- UNTO: [preposition]to.
- OUT: [adverb]used to show movement away from the inside of a place or container.
- TON: [noun]a unit of weight equal to 1,000 kilograms.
- COUNT: [verb]to say numbers one after the other in order, or to calculate the number of people or things in a group.
- CUT: [verb]to break the surface of something, or to divide or make something smaller, using a sharp tool, especially a knife.
- COT: [noun]a small bed for a baby or young child with high bars around the sides so that the child cannot fall out.
- ONO: [noun]written abbreviation for or near(est) offer: used in advertisements for things that people are trying to sell to show that they will accept slightly less money than the price they are asking for.
- COON: [noun]an extremely offensive word for a Black person.
- TOC: [noun]abbreviation for theory of constraints.
- TUN: [noun]a large round wooden container for beer or wine.
- CUNT: [noun]an offensive word for a very unpleasant or stupid person.
- CON: [verb]to make someone believe something false, usually so that that person will give you their money or possessions.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 833 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Climb To The Next Level
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 834 a try solo!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.