Has anyone else been unable to beat level 834?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 834!
With this guide, you’ll have all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 834 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 834:
To complete Wordscapes level 834 [Storm 2, Ocean], players must use the letters A, G, R, N, L, U to make the words: ANGULAR, LUNG, GNARL, GALA, LUNAR, RUNG, RANG, AURAL, AURA.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 834 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get going!
Wordscapes Level 834 [Storm 2, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 834 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters A, G, R, N, L, U on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
The key to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 834 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 834, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
ANGULAR, LUNG, GNARL, GALA, LUNAR, RUNG, RANG, AURAL, AURA
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
URNAL, GURL, RUGA, AGA, GNU, NUG, ARGAL, RUGAL, LANG, ANURAL, LAGAN, LARN, AUA, NALA, LANGUR, ALANG, ARGAN, RANA, GRAAL, ANAL, NUR, URN, LANGAR, GAU, LAURA, LANA, LUR, GAL, GUAN, AGLU, ALGA, GRAN, LAG, ANURA, ULAN, RUN, GUR, AULA, GAUN, GLAUR, ANGA, RUG, GAR, GURN, GRANA, NURL, GUN, ALAR, GNAR, LAUAN, NAGA, RAGA, LUN, RANULA, RNA, AGAR, ALA, LUG, ULNA, LUNA, RAG, GULA, RUANA, RANGA, ULNAR, ARNA, LAR, RAGLAN, NAG, LAGUNA, GULAR, RAN, RAGU, ALU, GUL, RAUN, ANA, GAUR, GUAR, GUANA, ALAN, AAL, GAN
Earlier, the goal words for level 834 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- ANGULAR: [adjective]having or relating to one or more angles.
- LUNG: [noun]either of the two organs in the chest with which people and some animals breathe.
- GNARL: [noun]a rough or twisted lump on a tree or piece of wood.
- GALA: [noun]a special public occasion at which there is a lot of entertainment, usually in the form of different types of performances.
- LUNAR: [adjective]of or relating to the moon.
- RUNG: [verb]past participle of ring.
- RANG: past simple of ring.
- AURAL: [adjective]relating to hearing.
- AURA: [noun]a feeling or character that a person or place seems to have.
- AGA: [noun]a brand name for a large, iron cooker that keeps its heat.
- GNU: [noun]a large African animal that has a long tail and horns that curve to the sides and lives in areas covered with grass.
- LANG: [noun]a traditional Scottish song with words by the poet Robert Burns, often sung at New Year to say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new year. Auld lang syne means “the old days” in Scots..
- LAGAN: [noun]goods or material from a ship found lying at the bottom of the sea.
- LANGUR: [noun]a type of medium-sized monkey with a long tail that lives in Asia.
- ARGAN: [noun]a type of oil from the argan tree, originally from Morocco, that is used to treat dry skin and hair or that can be used in cooking.
- ANAL: [adjective]relating to the anus (= the opening at end of the intestines through which solid waste leaves the body).
- URN: [noun]a container, especially a large, round one on a stem, that is used for decorative purposes in a garden, or one that has a lid and is used for holding a dead person’s ashes (= the powder that is left after a dead body has been burned).
- GAL: [noun]a woman or girl.
- ALGA: [noun]a very simple plant that grows in or near water and does not have ordinary leaves or roots.
- GRAN: [noun]a grandmother.
- LAG: [verb]to move or make progress so slowly that you are behind other people or things.
- RUN: [verb](of people and some animals) to move along, faster than walking, by taking quick steps in which each foot is lifted before the next foot touches the ground.
- RUG: [noun]a piece of thick heavy cloth smaller than a carpet, used for covering the floor or for decoration.
- GAR: [exclamation]used to express anger or for emphasis.
- GUN: [noun]a weapon that bullets or shells (= explosive containers) are fired from.
- ALAR: [adjective]relating to a body part that is shaped like a wing.
- RAGA: [noun]a traditional pattern of notes in Indian music; a piece of music based on a particular pattern.
- RNA: [noun]abbreviation for ribonucleic acid : an important chemical present in all living cells.
- AGAR: [noun]a thick, clear substance that comes from seaweed, used for growing organisms such as bacteria in scientific work, and also for making liquids thicker.
- LUG: [verb]to carry or pull something with effort or difficulty because it is heavy.
- ULNA: [noun]a long, thin bone in the lower part of your arm.
- RAG: [noun]a torn piece of old cloth.
- ULNAR: [adjective]relating to the ulna (= the long, thin bone in the lower part of the arm).
- RAGLAN: [adjective](of a sleeve) sewn in two straight lines out from the neck to a point under the arm.
- NAG: [verb]to criticize or complain often in an annoying way, especially in order to try and make someone do something.
- RAN: [noun]past simple of run.
- ALU: [noun]→ aloo.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 834 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Progress To The Next Stage
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 835 alone!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.