Do you need help getting past level 839?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting through Wordscapes level 839!
Our guide will show you how to complete Wordscapes Level 839 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 839:
To complete Wordscapes level 839 [Storm 7, Ocean], players must use the letters U, C, H, R, B, N to make the words: BUNCH, BRUNCH, CURB, CHUB, CHURN, BURN.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 839 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get going!
Wordscapes Level 839 [Storm 7, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 839 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players must use the letters U, C, H, R, B, N on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
The trick to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 839 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 839, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
BUNCH, BRUNCH, CURB, CHUB, CHURN, BURN
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
NUR, CUB, URB, RUB, BUR, RUC, HUN, NUB, URN, BUN, CUR, CURN, RUN, BUHR, CHUR, RUNCH, CRU, HUB, BRU
As mentioned before, the target words for level 839 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- BUNCH: [noun]a number of things of the same type fastened together or in a close group.
- BRUNCH: [noun]a meal eaten in the late morning that is a combination of breakfast and lunch.
- CURB: [verb]to control or limit something that is not wanted.
- CHUB: [noun]a type of fish found in rivers.
- CHURN: [verb]to move something, especially a liquid, with great force.
- BURN: [verb]to be hurt, damaged, or destroyed by fire or extreme heat, or to cause this to happen.
- CUB: [noun]a young lion, bear, wolf, etc..
- RUB: [verb]to press or be pressed against something with a circular or up-and-down repeated movement.
- BUR: [noun]another spelling of burr.
- HUN: [noun]short form of honey: a way of speaking to someone you like or love, or someone who you want to be friendly to.
- NUB: [noun]the most important or basic part of something.
- URN: [noun]a container, especially a large, round one on a stem, that is used for decorative purposes in a garden, or one that has a lid and is used for holding a dead person’s ashes (= the powder that is left after a dead body has been burned).
- BUN: [noun]a small, sweet, usually round cake.
- CUR: [noun]a mongrel (= dog of mixed type), especially one that is frightening or fierce.
- RUN: [verb](of people and some animals) to move along, faster than walking, by taking quick steps in which each foot is lifted before the next foot touches the ground.
- HUB: [noun]the central or main part of something where there is most activity.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 839 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress To The Next Stage
Try your hand at level 840 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.