Are you stuck on level 852 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 852 right here!
Our comprehensive guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 852 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 852:
To complete Wordscapes level 852 [Blue 4, Ocean], players must use the letters C, I, R, V, S, E to make the words: SEER, SERVICE, SERVE, EVE, CRIES, VERSE, VIE, SIEVE, EVER, VICE, VEER, REVISE, SCREE, SIRE, SEVER, SIR, IRE, RISE, SEE, RICE.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 852 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s plunge in!
Wordscapes Level 852 [Blue 4, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 852 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters C, I, R, V, S, E on the board.
To pass, you need to spell all the words correctly.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 852 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 852, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
SEER, SERVICE, SERVE, EVE, CRIES, VERSE, VIE, SIEVE, EVER, VICE, VEER, REVISE, SCREE, SIRE, SEVER, SIR, IRE, RISE, SEE, RICE
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
REIVE, SEIR, SEI, CEE, EREV, REES, REIVES, VEERS, RICES, CIVE, RECS, ICE, CERES, CERISE, VISE, CIS, VIER, RIVES, SEC, SEV, SIREE, VIS, ERICS, SIVER, SCRIVE, SRI, SER, CIRE, RES, REIS, REVS, EREVS, ERES, VIRES, CIRES, SERIC, REC, VERS, VEES, CREE, VIES, CEES, VICES, REE, ICERS, ERIC, REV, ESE, IRES, VEE, CIVES, SIC, CERE, REI, SERE, CRIS, VIRE, REVIE, SCRIEVE, VIERS, RIVE, SICE, ICER, ERS, ICES, EVES, CREES, ERE
In the previous section, the target words for level 852 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- SEER: [noun]a person who says he or she can see what will happen in the future.
- SERVICE: [noun]a government system or private organization that is responsible for a particular type of activity, or for providing a particular thing that people need.
- SERVE: [verb]to provide food or drinks.
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
- CRIES: third person singular of cry.
- VERSE: [noun]writing that is arranged in short lines with a regular rhythm; poetry.
- VIE: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- SIEVE: [noun]a tool consisting of a wood, plastic, or metal frame with a wire or plastic net attached to it. You use it either to separate solids from a liquid, or you rub larger solids through it to make them smaller.
- EVER: [adverb]at any time.
- VICE: [prefix]used as part of the title of particular positions. The person who holds one of these positions is next below in authority to the person who holds the full position and can act for them.
- VEER: [verb]to change direction.
- REVISE: [verb]to look at or consider again an idea, piece of writing, etc. in order to correct or improve it.
- SCREE: [noun]large, loose broken stones on the side of a mountain, or an area covered with stones like this.
- SIRE: [noun]a male parent of an animal, especially a horse.
- SEVER: [verb]to break or separate, especially by cutting.
- SIR: [noun]used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man, especially one who you are providing a service to or who is in a position of authority.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- RISE: [verb]to move upwards.
- SEE: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- RICE: [noun]the small seeds of a particular type of grass, cooked, and eaten as food.
- VEERS: [verb]to change direction.
- RECS: [noun]short for recreation ground : a piece of publicly owned land used for sports and games.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- CERES: [noun]in Roman mythology (= ancient stories), the goddess (= female god) of grain and the harvest (= the time when crops are cut).
- CERISE: [noun]a dark reddish-pink colour.
- VISE: [noun]a tool with two parts that can be moved together by tightening a screw so that an object can be held firmly between them while it is being worked on.
- CIS: [adjective]used to describe an isomer (= one of a group of similar chemical substances) in which the atoms are arranged on the same side of the molecule, especially on the same side of the carbon chain (= a line of connected carbon atoms).
- SEC: [noun]a very short period of time.
- VIS: [preposition]in relation to.
- SRI: [noun]an island country in the Indian Ocean south of India.
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- REVS: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- VIRES: [adjective]beyond the legal power or authority of the person performing an action.
- REC: [noun]short for recreation ground : a piece of publicly owned land used for sports and games.
- VERS: [noun]abbreviation for voluntary export restraint.
- VEES: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- VIES: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- VICES: [prefix]used as part of the title of particular positions. The person who holds one of these positions is next below in authority to the person who holds the full position and can act for them.
- ICERS: [noun]a substance for removing ice.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- ESE: [suffix]of a place, or the language spoken in a place.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- SIC: [adverb]a word written in brackets after a word that you have copied to show that you know it has been spelled or used wrongly.
- CRIS: [noun]an urgent and strongly felt request for help from someone in a very bad situation.
- RIVE: [verb]to cut something apart with great force.
- ICER: [noun]a substance for removing ice.
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- ICES: [noun]the thin, white layer of ice that forms when the air temperature is below the freezing point of water, especially outside at night.
- EVES: [noun]24 December, the day before Christmas Day.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 852 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Promote To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 853 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.