Is anyone else stuck on level 854 and need some tips on how to beat it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 854 in this guide!
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know to conquer Wordscapes Level 854, including tips for earning all three stars.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 854:
To complete Wordscapes level 854 [Blue 6, Ocean], players must use the letters A, T, R, E to make the words: RETREAT, RATE, RATER, TREAT, REAR, RARE, TERRA, TART, TEAR, EATER.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 854 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Wordscapes Level 854 [Blue 6, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 854 is a difficult level that will challenge players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The objective of this level is to use the letters A, T, R, E on the board to make as many words as you can.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 854 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 854, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
RETREAT, RATE, RATER, TREAT, REAR, RARE, TERRA, TART, TEAR, EATER
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
TET, RETE, ARERE, TREATER, TEA, ART, TERRET, TEER, TEAT, ARE, TRET, ATE, ARET, TERRAE, RAT, TEE, TAT, TETRA, ARRET, TARTER, TATE, TATER, TETE, ERR, ERA, TEARER, ETAT, RET, TAR, ARETE, RETEAR, TARRE, TREE, EAT, REE, RATTER, ETA, ERE, TARE, REATE, ATT, TRAT, EAR, TAE
As mentioned before, the target words for level 854 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- RETREAT: [verb]to go away from a place or person in order to escape from fighting or danger.
- RATE: [noun]the speed at which something happens or changes, or the amount or number of times it happens or changes in a particular period.
- TREAT: [verb]to behave towards someone or deal with something in a particular way.
- REAR: [adjective]at the back of something.
- RARE: [adjective]not common or frequent; very unusual.
- TERRA: [noun]hard, baked, red-brown clay.
- TART: [noun]an open pastry case with a filling, usually of something sweet such as fruit.
- TEAR: [verb]to pull or be pulled apart, or to pull pieces off.
- EATER: [noun]someone who eats a particular amount or type of food, eats in a particular way, or has a particular attitude towards food.
- RETE: [noun]a Latin word meaning “network”, usually referring to a network of blood vessels.
- TEA: [noun](a drink made by pouring hot water onto) dried and cut leaves and sometimes flowers, especially the leaves of the tea plant.
- ART: [noun]the making of objects, images, music, etc. that are beautiful or that express feelings.
- TEAT: [noun]a part of a female mammal’s body through which milk passes to her babies.
- ARE: [verb]we/you/they form of be.
- ATE: [verb]past simple of eat.
- RAT: [noun]a small rodent, larger than a mouse, that has a long tail and is considered to be harmful.
- TEE: [noun]a short plastic stick with a cup-shaped top on which a golf ball is put to be hit, or the area where this is used to start the play for each hole.
- TAT: [noun]anything that looks cheap, is of low quality, or in bad condition.
- TARTER: [noun]an open pastry case with a filling, usually of something sweet such as fruit.
- TATER: [noun]a potato.
- TETE: [noun]an informal private conversation between two people, especially friends.
- ERR: [verb]to make a mistake or to do something wrong.
- ERA: [noun]a period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
- ETAT: [noun]sudden defeat of a government through illegal force by a small group, often a military one.
- TAR: [noun]a black substance, sticky when hot, used especially for making roads.
- ARETE: [noun]a high, thin, pointed area that separates two valleys (= low land between mountains).
- TREE: [noun]a tall plant that has a wooden trunk and branches that grow from its upper part.
- EAT: [verb]to put or take food into the mouth, chew it (= crush it with the teeth), and swallow it.
- ETA: [noun]the seventh letter of the Greek alphabet.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
- TARE: [noun]the weight of a vehicle or container when empty.
- EAR: [noun]either of the two organs, one on each side of the head, by which people or animals hear sounds, or the piece of skin and tissue outside the head connected to this organ.
- TAE: [noun]a sport originally from Korea, in which people fight with arms, legs, and feet. It is similar to karate.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
Upon forming a word, it will be removed from the game board and the player will be awarded points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 854 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Promote To The Next Level
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 855 a try solo!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.