Is anyone else stuck on level 867 and can’t seem to find a solution?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 867 right here!
This guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 867 and earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 867 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 867 [Depth 3, Ocean], players must use the letters J, P, E, U, R, Y to make the words: PURER, PYRE, PURR, JURY, PERJURY, RYE, PURE, YEP, YUP, ERR, REP, PER, PREY, PRY.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 867 and take on even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 867 [Depth 3, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 867 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The goal of this level is for players to use the letters J, P, E, U, R, Y on the board to create as many words as possible.
You only pass the level if you spell all the words correctly.
It may be a difficult goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 867 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 867, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
PURER, PYRE, PURR, JURY, PERJURY, RYE, PURE, YEP, YUP, ERR, REP, PER, PREY, PRY
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
PRYER, PUR, PRE, URE, JEU, JERRY, YER, RUE, RURP, PYE, JUPE, PUY, JURE, PUER, URP, RYPE, RUER, UEY, PERRY, RYU
As described earlier, the objective words for level 867 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- PURER: [adjective]not mixed with anything else.
- PYRE: [noun]a large pile of wood on which a dead body is burned in some parts of the world.
- PURR: [verb]to make a quiet, continuous, soft sound.
- JURY: [noun]a group of people who have been chosen to listen to all the facts in a trial in a law court and to decide if a person is guilty or not guilty, or if a claim has been proved.
- PERJURY: [noun]the crime of telling lies in court when you have promised to tell the truth.
- RYE: [noun]a type of grain, the seeds of which are used to make flour or whisky or to feed animals.
- PURE: [adjective]not mixed with anything else.
- YEP: [adverb]yes.
- YUP: [adverb]yes.
- ERR: [verb]to make a mistake or to do something wrong.
- REP: [noun]a sales rep.
- PER: [preposition]used when expressing rates, prices, or measurements to mean “for each”.
- PREY: [noun]an animal that is hunted and killed for food by another animal.
- PRY: [verb]to try to find out private facts about a person.
- PRE: [prefix]before (a time or an event).
- JERRY: [adjective]built quickly and badly using cheap materials.
- YER: [determiner]your.
- RUE: [verb]to feel sorry about an event and wish it had not happened.
- PUY: [noun]very small, dark green, dried beans that are cooked and eaten.
- JURE: [adjective]having a right or existence as stated by law.
- PERRY: [noun]an alcoholic drink made from pears.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 867 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Upgrade To The Next Level
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 868 a try solo!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.