Has anyone else been unable to beat level 868?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 868 right here!
This guide covers it all – all the information and tips you need to succeed.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 868:
To complete Wordscapes level 868 [Depth 4, Ocean], players must use the letters M, E, C, O, D to make the words: MODEM, COED, CODE, DOOM, MEMO, DOME, COME, COMMODE, MODE, COOED, MOOD, DEMO.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 868 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 868 [Depth 4, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 868 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The objective of this level is to use the letters M, E, C, O, D on the board to make as many words as you can.
Players must create a larger number of words in order to earn all three stars.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 868 Answers
In Wordscapes level 868, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
MODEM, COED, CODE, DOOM, MEMO, DOME, COME, COMMODE, MODE, COOED, MOOD, DEMO
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
EMO, ECO, COMEDO, COMM, DOO, MOE, COD, MOC, MEM, OOM, DOE, COMMO, COOM, DOCO, DECO, MOM, MOO, DOC, MED, COM, COO, DOM, MOME, MOD, MODO, ECOD, MOOED, ODE
In the previous section, the target words for level 868 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- MODEM: [noun]an electronic device that allows one computer to send information to another through standard phone lines and therefore over long distances.
- COED: [adjective]for male and female students together.
- CODE: [noun]a system of words, letters, or signs used to represent a message in secret form, or a system of numbers, letters, or signals used to represent something in a shorter or more convenient form.
- DOOM: [noun]death, destruction, or any very bad situation that cannot be avoided.
- MEMO: [noun]a message or other information in writing sent by one person or department to another in the same business organization.
- DOME: [noun]a rounded roof on a building or a room, or a building with such a roof.
- COME: [verb]to move or travel towards the speaker or with the speaker.
- COMMODE: [noun]a piece of furniture that looks like a chair but has a container in the seat that people who are ill or old can use as a toilet.
- MODE: [noun]a way of operating, living, or behaving.
- COOED: [verb]When birds such as doves and pigeons coo, they make a low soft sound..
- MOOD: [noun]the way you feel at a particular time.
- DEMO: [noun]informal for demonstration (= a political march).
- EMO: [noun]a type of popular punk music with words about people’s feelings and emotions.
- ECO: [prefix]connected with the environment.
- DOO: [noun]excrement (= solid waste released from the bowels of a person or animal).
- COD: [noun]a large sea fish that can be eaten, or the meat of this fish.
- DOE: [noun]the female of animals such as the deer or rabbit.
- DECO: [noun]a style of decoration that was especially popular in the 1930s and uses simple shapes and lines and strong colours.
- MOM: [noun]a mother.
- MOO: [noun]the sound that a cow makes.
- DOC: [noun]a doctor.
- MED: [adjective]→ medical.
- COM: [prefix]together; with.
- COO: [verb]When birds such as doves and pigeons coo, they make a low soft sound..
- DOM: [noun]someone who is living in a country in which they are not domiciled (= it is not their legal home), especially when this means that they pay less tax.
- MOD: [noun]a member of a group of young people, especially in Britain in the 1960s, who wore stylish clothes and rode scooters (= small motorcycles).
- MOOED: [noun]the sound that a cow makes.
- ODE: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 868 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Ascend To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 869 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.