Are you stuck on level 933 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 933!
This guide is your one-stop shop for all the information and tips you need.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 933 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 933 [Wind 5, Field], players must use the letters Y, I, D, E, L to make the words: EYED, EYELID, DELI, LIED, IDLY, IDLE, YIELD.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 933 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 933 [Wind 5, Field]
Wordscapes level 933 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters Y, I, D, E, L on the board.
If you want to pass, you have to spell all the words correctly.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 933 Answers
In Wordscapes level 933, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
EYED, EYELID, DELI, LIED, IDLY, IDLE, YIELD
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LID, LYE, DEY, DEI, ELIDE, IDYL, LEI, YID, EELY, IDE, YEDE, DEL, IDEE, DEIL, DIE, DYE, EIDE, DEE, EILD, ELD, LIE, EDILE, LEDE, YELD, YEED, LED, LEY, LEED, DIEL, EEL, LEE, DELE, EYE
As described earlier, the objective words for level 933 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- EYED: [noun]one of the two organs in your face that are used for seeing.
- EYELID: [noun]either of the two pieces of skin that can close over each eye.
- DELI: [noun]informal for delicatessen.
- LIED: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- IDLY: [adjective]not working or being used.
- IDLE: [adjective]not working or being used.
- YIELD: [verb]to supply or produce something positive such as a profit, an amount of food or information.
- LID: [noun]a cover on a container, that can be lifted up or removed.
- LYE: [noun]a very alkaline substance, usually either sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide, that is used to make soap and cleaning products, and also to preserve some types of food.
- ELIDE: [verb]to join different things together as if they are the same; to become joined in this way.
- LEI: [noun]a circle of flowers that is worn around the neck in Polynesia.
- YID: [noun]a Jewish person.
- DEL: [noun]abbreviation for delete: a key on a computer keyboard that you press to remove data.
- IDEE: [noun]a belief that someone refuses to change their mind about, even though it may be wrong.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- LIE: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- LEDE: [noun]the first sentence or paragraph of a news article that gives the main point or points of the story.
- LED: [verb]past simple and past participle of lead.
- LEY: [noun]an imaginary line between some important places such as hills, believed to be where there were very old paths. Ley lines are sometimes thought to have special powers..
- EEL: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- LEE: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 933 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb To The Next Level
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 934 on your own!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.