Is anyone else having trouble with level 934?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 934 in this guide!
We’ve got you covered with everything you need to know in this guide.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 934:
To complete Wordscapes level 934 [Wind 6, Field], players must use the letters T, L, R, A, S to make the words: ARTS, LATS, LAST, ALTAR, SALT, RATS, ATLAS, ASTRAL, SLAT, ALAS, STAR.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 934 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s dive right in!
Wordscapes Level 934 [Wind 6, Field]
Wordscapes level 934 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters T, L, R, A, S on the board.
To earn all three stars, players must generate more words.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 934 Answers
In Wordscapes level 934, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
ARTS, LATS, LAST, ALTAR, SALT, RATS, ATLAS, ASTRAL, SLAT, ALAS, STAR
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
SALAT, TALARS, ATS, AAS, TAAL, TARSAL, TALAR, ART, ALA, TAS, LARS, TSAR, SAR, RATAL, TARAS, SAL, LAS, ALT, AALS, SAT, RASTA, RATALS, RAS, ASAR, RATAS, ALTARS, ALS, RAT, ARS, ALAR, TAALS, ALTS, TAR, TALA, TASAR, ARTAL, RATA, TARS, TARA, AAL, LAR, LAT, TALAS
As described earlier, the objective words for level 934 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- ARTS: [phrase]the making or showing or performance of painting, acting, dancing, and music.
- LAST: [adjective](the person or thing) after everyone or everything else.
- ALTAR: [noun]a structure with a flat top, often shaped like a table, that is used in some religious ceremonies, for example as a place to put important religious objects.
- SALT: [noun]a common white substance found in sea water and in the ground, used especially to add flavour to food or to preserve it.
- RATS: [exclamation]an expression of anger or disappointment.
- ATLAS: [noun]a book containing maps.
- ASTRAL: [adjective]relating to the stars or outer space.
- SLAT: [noun]a thin, narrow piece of wood, plastic, or metal used to make floors, furniture, window coverings, etc..
- ALAS: [exclamation]an expression of sadness or disappointment, especially when there is no hope that a situation will change.
- STAR: [noun]a very large ball of burning gas in space that is usually seen from the earth as a point of light in the sky at night.
- AAS: [noun]abbreviation for Associate in Arts: a degree given by an American college to someone after they have finished a two-year course, or a person who has this degree.
- TARSAL: [adjective]relating to the seven bones that form the ankle joint.
- ART: [noun]the making of objects, images, music, etc. that are beautiful or that express feelings.
- TAS: [exclamation]thank you.
- TSAR: [noun](until 1917) the male Russian ruler.
- LAS: [noun]the largest city in the southwestern US state of Nevada, which is famous for its entertainment and casinos (= places where one can bet money in games and on machines).
- ALT: [prefix]abbreviation for alternative: used to form nouns or adjectives to refer to things that are not usual or typical examples of their kind, and that often have an enthusiastic group of people who support them.
- SAT: [verb]past simple and past participle of sit.
- RASTA: [noun]an occasion when people put a temporary structure across a road to stop traffic in order to show that they disagree with something that a company or the government is doing.
- RAS: [adjective]abbreviation for radial artery: the artery (= large blood vessel) that goes from below the elbow to the palm of the hand.
- ALTARS: [noun]a structure with a flat top, often shaped like a table, that is used in some religious ceremonies, for example as a place to put important religious objects.
- ALS: [noun]abbreviation for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a serious disease that affects the nerve cells and causes the muscles to become weaker and smaller.
- RAT: [noun]a small rodent, larger than a mouse, that has a long tail and is considered to be harmful.
- ALAR: [adjective]relating to a body part that is shaped like a wing.
- TAR: [noun]a black substance, sticky when hot, used especially for making roads.
- RATA: [adjective]calculated according to, or as a share of, the fixed rate for a larger total amount.
- TARS: [noun]a black substance, sticky when hot, used especially for making roads.
- LAT: [noun]written abbreviation for latitude.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 934 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Rise To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 935 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.