Are you unable to get past level 935 and need some guidance?
Don’t worry–welcome to the Wordscapes level 935 cheat guide!
Our step-by-step guide will help you complete Wordscapes Level 935 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 935 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 935 [Wind 7, Field], players must use the letters C, I, D, E, M, O to make the words: DEMO, DOME, COMEDIC, COME, DIME, MODE, COED, MICE, CODE, MEDIC, COMIC, DICE, ICED.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 935 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 935 [Wind 7, Field]
Wordscapes level 935 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players must use the letters C, I, D, E, M, O on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 935 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 935, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
DEMO, DOME, COMEDIC, COME, DIME, MODE, COED, MICE, CODE, MEDIC, COMIC, DICE, ICED
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
CEDI, MED, ECOD, DEI, MOE, EMIC, EMO, ODE, DOC, CID, COD, DOE, IDE, DOM, COM, MODI, ICE, IDEM, MID, MICO, MEDICO, DECO, ECO, COMICE, MOI, ECCO, DOMIC, ODIC, DEMIC, DEMOI, MOC, DIM, CODEC, DIE, MOD, MIC
In the previous section, the target words for level 935 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- DEMO: [noun]informal for demonstration (= a political march).
- DOME: [noun]a rounded roof on a building or a room, or a building with such a roof.
- COMEDIC: [adjective]relating to or involving comedy.
- COME: [verb]to move or travel towards the speaker or with the speaker.
- MODE: [noun]a way of operating, living, or behaving.
- COED: [adjective]for male and female students together.
- MICE: plural of mouse.
- CODE: [noun]a system of words, letters, or signs used to represent a message in secret form, or a system of numbers, letters, or signals used to represent something in a shorter or more convenient form.
- COMIC: [adjective]funny and making you want to laugh.
- DICE: [noun]a small cube (= object with six equal square sides) with a different number of spots on each side, used in games involving chance.
- ICED: [adjective]An iced drink has been made very cold, usually by having ice added to it.
- MED: [adjective]→ medical.
- EMIC: [adjective]relating to a way of studying or describing a language or culture from the point of view of the people who use the language or live in the culture.
- ODE: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- DOC: [noun]a doctor.
- CID: [noun]abbreviation for Criminal Investigation Department: the part of a UK police force that does not wear uniforms and is responsible for discovering who has committed crimes.
- COD: [noun]a large sea fish that can be eaten, or the meat of this fish.
- DOE: [noun]the female of animals such as the deer or rabbit.
- DOM: [noun]someone who is living in a country in which they are not domiciled (= it is not their legal home), especially when this means that they pay less tax.
- COM: [prefix]together; with.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- IDEM: [noun]agreement between different people or groups about the exact meaning of a contract that is necessary before the contract is considered to be legally acceptable.
- MID: [preposition]among or in the middle of.
- MEDICO: [noun]a doctor.
- DECO: [noun]a style of decoration that was especially popular in the 1930s and uses simple shapes and lines and strong colours.
- ECO: [prefix]connected with the environment.
- MOI: [pronoun]used instead of “me”, to express false surprise about something that you have been accused of.
- DIM: [adjective]not giving or having much light.
- CODEC: [noun]a device or computer program that compresses data (= makes it use less space) so it can be sent or stored, and decompresses it (= returns it to its original form) so it can be seen or used.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- MOD: [noun]a member of a group of young people, especially in Britain in the 1960s, who wore stylish clothes and rode scooters (= small motorcycles).
- MIC: [noun]informal for microphone.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 935 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Upgrade To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 936 a shot by yourself!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.