Is anyone else having trouble with level 981?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 981 in our cheat guide!
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know to conquer Wordscapes Level 981, including tips for earning all three stars.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 981 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 981 [Set 5, Lake], players must use the letters T, A, L, B, Y, I to make the words: ABILITY, TIBIA, ABLY, BAIT, LAITY, TAIL, BAIL, ALIBI.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 981 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 981 [Set 5, Lake]
Wordscapes level 981 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players must use the letters T, A, L, B, Y, I on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
In order to get all three stars on this level, players must make more words.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 981 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 981, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
ABILITY, TIBIA, ABLY, BAIT, LAITY, TAIL, BAIL, ALIBI
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
LAB, LITAI, BALTI, BLAT, BIT, LAY, BAYT, LATI, AIL, BAY, TABI, TIBIAL, BIALY, BLAY, ALIT, ALB, TAB, LIB, ABY, ALT, BAL, AIT, BLIT, LAT, LIT, TALI, ITA, TIL, BIALI, TAI, BAT, TAY, ILIA
In the previous section, the target words for level 981 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- ABILITY: [noun]the physical or mental power or skill needed to do something.
- TIBIA: [noun]the large bone at the front of the lower leg.
- ABLY: [adjective]to have the necessary physical strength, mental power, skill, time, money, or opportunity to do something.
- BAIT: [noun]a small amount of food on a hook (= curved piece of wire) or in a special device used to attract and catch a fish or animal.
- LAITY: [noun]all the people who are involved with a Church but who are not priests.
- TAIL: [noun]a part of an animal’s body, sticking out from the base of the back, or something similar in shape or position.
- BAIL: [noun]an amount of money that a person who has been accused of a crime pays to a law court so that they can be released until their trial. The payment is a way of making certain that the person will return to court for trial.
- ALIBI: [noun]proof that someone who is thought to have committed a crime could not have done it, especially the fact or statement that they were in another place at the time it happened.
- LAB: [noun]a laboratory.
- BALTI: [noun]spicy food from South Asia that is cooked and served in a metal dish and eaten with bread.
- BIT: [noun]a small piece or amount of something.
- LAY: [verb]to put something in especially a flat or horizontal position, usually carefully or for a particular purpose.
- AIL: [verb]to cause difficulty and problems for someone or something.
- BAY: [noun]a part of the coast where the land curves in so that the sea is surrounded by land on three sides.
- TABI: [noun]short Japanese socks that have a separate part for the big toe.
- TIBIAL: [adjective]relating to the tibia (= the large bone at the front of the lower leg).
- TAB: [noun]a small piece of paper, metal, etc. that is attached to something larger and is used for giving information, fastening, opening, etc..
- LIB: [noun] liberation : used especially in informal names of organizations that try to remove the disadvantages experienced by particular groups within society.
- ALT: [prefix]abbreviation for alternative: used to form nouns or adjectives to refer to things that are not usual or typical examples of their kind, and that often have an enthusiastic group of people who support them.
- LAT: [noun]written abbreviation for latitude.
- LIT: [verb]past simple and past participle of light.
- TALI: plural of talus.
- TIL: abbreviation for today I learned: used in writing, for example on social media, before giving interesting new information.
- TAI: [noun]a form of exercise, originally from China, involving slow movements of the body.
- BAT: [noun]a specially shaped piece of wood used for hitting the ball in some games.
- TAY: [noun]a genetic disease in which the body is unable to get rid of a fatty substance called ganglioside so that it builds up in the brain, causing the nerves to stop working properly and eventually leading to death, usually before the age of three.
- ILIA: plural of ilium specialized.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 981 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance To The Next Phase
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 982 a shot by yourself!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.